Large-surface light-emitting plastic film
Mar 6, 2015 Finland
Based on OLED technology and implemented by means of a printing machine, this method provides an opportunity to create patterned and flexible light-emitting surfaces on advertising displays, information signs and lighting fixtures, for instance.
2015 FLEXTECH Conference
Mar 6, 2015 United States
March 5, 2015 - San Jose, Calif. - 2015FLEX, the Flexible & Printed Electronics Conference & Exhibition, successfully revealed the market pull for flexible electronics through keynote plenaries and focused technical sessions, while exhibits on the show floor attracted numerous end users. Held on February 23-26, 2015 - and for the first time at the Monterey, Calif. Conference Center - 580+ registrants saw first-hand demonstrations of end products,…
Pens filled with high-tech inks for Do It Yourself sensors
Mar 5, 2015
A new simple tool developed by nanoengineers is opening the door to an era when anyone will be able to build sensors, anywhere, including physicians in the clinic, patients in their home and soldiers in the field.
Murata interview at IDTechEx event
Mar 5, 2015 Worldwide
Murata Electronics is a worldwide leader in research, design, manufacture and sale of ceramic based passive electronic components, power supply and wireless module solutions. Learn more in this interview made at the IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA show.
OLED technology license agreement for lighting applications
Mar 5, 2015 United States
Universal Display Corporation and OLEDWorks LLC have announced the signing of a new OLED Technology License Agreement.
IDTechEx Research Subscribers
Piezoresistive Sensors - Part 3 of 3
Mar 4, 2015 Worldwide
This final article in the three part series looks at emerging technologies in relation to piezoresistive sensors. It covers quantum tunnelling composite (QTC), interpolation for large area sensing, piezoresistive textiles and artificial skin.
Silicon micro-funnels increase the efficiency of solar cells
Mar 4, 2015 Germany
Researchers are working on improving thin-film solar cells based on silicon and want to build funnels into robust cell designs that can be economically realised over large surfaces.
Advanced R&D inkjet printer with in-line integrated photonic curing
Mar 4, 2015 Switzerland, France
Ceradrop MGI Group announces CeraPrinter equipment placement with integrated NovaCentrix PulseForge photonic curing at The Laboratory of Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry LEPA at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne EPFL in Switzerland.
Graphene Guitar shown at IDTechEx Graphene event
Mar 3, 2015 Worldwide
Guitar incorporating graphene, shown at the IDTechEx Graphene event.
Heliatek supplies HeliaFilm® for Asia's largest BIOPV installation
Mar 3, 2015 Singapore
Heliatek's partner, vTrium Energy, will be implementing the world's most powerful and Asia's largest Building Integrated Organic Photovoltaic project. Heliatek's organic solar film, HeliaFilm®, will be the core part of this installation in Singapore, which provides a test-bed platform for new sustainable technologies.
Webinar 10 March: manufacturing & commercialisation of printed sensors
Mar 3, 2015 Worldwide
IDTechEx are hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 10 March 2015 discussing the manufacturing and commercialisation progress for printed sensors.
- FlexEnable is partnering with Merck. As part of this joint project, the two companies have reached an important next stage in plastic LCD technology.FlexEnable and Merck take major step forward in plastic LCD technology
- Europe's biggest wearable technology event exploring the upcoming technologies and their market drivers.Explore radical new enabling technologies behind wearable technology
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersIn the first of this three part series on piezoresistive sensors we look at the construction, manufacture and types of pressure and force sensors and the key players in these fields. In subsequent…Piezoresistive Sensors - Part 1 of 3
- Exciting start-up TactoTek spun out of VTT in Finland has just come out of stealth mode.TactoTek structural electronics out of stealth mode
- Ultra-thin and low-cost flexible microcircuits, incorporated into mass-market objects and packaging, are poised to revolutionise everyday living by providing consumers with real-time information…Smart objects becoming reality
- Press ReleaseMarch 5, 2015 - San Jose, Calif. - 2015FLEX, the Flexible & Printed Electronics Conference & Exhibition, successfully revealed the market pull for flexible electronics through keynote plenaries and…2015 FLEXTECH Conference
- Based on OLED technology and implemented by means of a printing machine, this method provides an opportunity to create patterned and flexible light-emitting surfaces on advertising displays,…Large-surface light-emitting plastic film
- A new simple tool developed by nanoengineers is opening the door to an era when anyone will be able to build sensors, anywhere, including physicians in the clinic, patients in their home and soldiers…Pens filled with high-tech inks for Do It Yourself sensors
- Murata Electronics is a worldwide leader in research, design, manufacture and sale of ceramic based passive electronic components, power supply and wireless module solutions. Learn more in this…Murata interview at IDTechEx event
- Press ReleaseUniversal Display Corporation and OLEDWorks LLC have announced the signing of a new OLED Technology License Agreement.OLED technology license agreement for lighting applications
- This article is great!New electronic skin for prosthetics, robotics
- Actually you will find that Johnson Matthey have all but exited this market. They have withdrawn what little carbon inks and UV curable dielectric they did offer - and now only sell three very…New polymer thick film materials for printable circuits
- Hello there Where can i buy one of these kits Kind regards PeteMDC - development kit to instantly print electrical circuits
- I feel the need to break an often copied and shared bit of information as to the 3D printers needing to be acknowledged that they are not new. Be aware that when the technology was invented and…Webinar 14 August: The future of 3D printing