Corning announces collaboration with OLEDWorks
Apr 21, 2015 United States
Corning Incorporated has announced a collaborative agreement with OLEDWorks to develop unique, flexible, and conformable OLED lighting solutions using Corning Willow Glass as an integrated substrate.
Innovative materials for future products
Apr 21, 2015 Germany
The Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research ISC will present multifunctional materials for new applications and novel products at the IDTechEx trade show in Berlin on 28 and 29 April.
Ceradrop and Optomec Expand Partnership
Apr 20, 2015 Worldwide
Optomec, a global supplier of 3D Additive Manufacturing systems has expanded its current distribution partnership with Ceradrop, a MGI Group company. Under the expanded agreement, Ceradrop will now integrate core Aerosol Jet Sprint technology into their line of inkjet printers, while continuing their role as reseller of Optomec standard Aerosol Jet systems in France. Aerosol Jet, combined with Inkjet technology, brings new and complementary…
GCell discusses their photovoltaics technologies and markets
Apr 20, 2015 Worldwide
GCell shows an iPad keyboard powered by their photovoltaic device.
OLED Lighting at Panasonic: Video interview with IDTechEx
Apr 17, 2015 Worldwide
IDTechEx interviews Prof Komoda of Panasonic, finding out more about their work with OLED lighting.
FlexEnable to enhance the global graphene value chain
Apr 17, 2015 United Kingdom
FlexEnable has announced its participation in the Graphene Flagship, the EU's biggest ever initiative in the field of graphene and related materials.
Inkjet printer could produce tool to identify infectious disease
Apr 16, 2015 United States
Consumers are one step closer to benefiting from packaging that could give simple text warnings when food is contaminated with deadly pathogens like E. coli and Salmonella, and patients could soon receive real-time diagnoses of infections such as C. difficile right in their doctors' offices, saving critical time and trips to the lab.
Thermal interface materials market set to grow to $3.7bn by 2025
Apr 16, 2015 Worldwide
New research conducted by IDTechEx finds that the thermal interface materials market - including tapes, adhesives, greases, gels, pastes, elastomeric pads, phase change materials, graphite, solders, compressible materials and liquid metals - will grow from $1.7 billion in 2015 to $3.7 billion in 2025.
VTT develops a method for printing WORM memories
Apr 16, 2015 Finland
VTT has developed a method for printing memory circuits directly, e.g. onto consumer packaging.
Megatrend Electronics at the IDTechEx Show! 28-29 April, Berlin
Apr 16, 2015 Worldwide
Today's megatrends are easy to identify. They are changes that will endure for a long time and profoundly impact most of us on earth.
Experts present disruptive technologies at Wearable Technology Europe
Apr 15, 2015 1 Worldwide, Europe
There are just two weeks to go until IDTechEx host Printed Electronic Europe 2015, at Berlin's Estrel Conference Center on 28 & 29 April.
- After years of slow progress from small companies, flexible batteries now have the attention of big brands such as Apple, Samsung, LG Chemical, Nokia and STMicroelectronics, who are set to drive the…Apple, Samsung, LG Chem move into the flexible batteries business
- There are just two weeks to go until IDTechEx host Printed Electronic Europe 2015, at Berlin's Estrel Conference Center on 28 & 29 April.Experts present disruptive technologies at Wearable Technology Europe
- Created in collaboration by Holst Centre, TNO and fashion designer Pauline van Dongen, the Solar Shirt brings the worlds of high tech and high-street fashion together.Solar Shirt: the phone charger you wear
- Learn more about Colloidal Ink in this interview made at the IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA show.Colloidal Ink interview at IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA event
- Stanford University scientists have invented the first high-performance aluminum battery that's fast-charging, long-lasting and inexpensive. Researchers say the new technology offers a safe…Bendy battery provides safe alternative to conventional batteries
- Corning Incorporated has announced a collaborative agreement with OLEDWorks to develop unique, flexible, and conformable OLED lighting solutions using Corning Willow Glass as an integrated substrate.Corning announces collaboration with OLEDWorks
- Press ReleaseThe Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research ISC will present multifunctional materials for new applications and novel products at the IDTechEx trade show in Berlin on 28 and 29 April.Innovative materials for future products
- Optomec, a global supplier of 3D Additive Manufacturing systems has expanded its current distribution partnership with Ceradrop, a MGI Group company. Under the expanded agreement, Ceradrop will now…Ceradrop and Optomec Expand Partnership
- GCell shows an iPad keyboard powered by their photovoltaic device.GCell discusses their photovoltaics technologies and markets
- IDTechEx interviews Prof Komoda of Panasonic, finding out more about their work with OLED lighting.OLED Lighting at Panasonic: Video interview with IDTechEx
- Do drawbacks differ and cost effectiveness differ in mass production and lab level.. pilot level printed electronics?Problems with silicon chips
- 3d printed graphene is commercially available Graphene3d labsWhy does co-locating our graphene event make sense?
- This article is great!New electronic skin for prosthetics, robotics
- Actually you will find that Johnson Matthey have all but exited this market. They have withdrawn what little carbon inks and UV curable dielectric they did offer - and now only sell three very…New polymer thick film materials for printable circuits