NRC Printable Electronics initiative - interview with IDTechEx
Mar 27, 2015 Worldwide
The National Research Council (NRC) is the Government of Canada's premier organization for research and technology development.
IDTechEx Research Subscribers
Sensors in Medicine - Event Report
Mar 27, 2015 United Kingdom
IDTechEx joined around 100 delegates at the Sensors in Medicine 2015 event at the Royal Geographical Society on London's Exhibition Road. Two days of talks from companies, academics and physicians discussed the key trends around the topic, and presented the state-of-the-art when it comes to different sensors for medical point of care diagnosis.
Electrically conductive inks and adhesives for wearable electronics
Mar 27, 2015 United States
Creative Materials introduces electrically conductive inks and adhesives custom-designed for wearable electronic applications.
Optimising soft-optoelectronics materials with molecular engineering
Mar 26, 2015 Japan
The molecules used to make optoelectronic devices can be engineered to balance the chemical interactions within them and optimise their properties for specific applications.
Sung An Machinery - interview at IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA
Mar 25, 2015 Worldwide
Sung An Machinery, better known as SAM, manufactures Extrusion Coating and Laminating Machines, Solution Coating and Laminating Machines, Rotogravure Printing Machines, and In-Line Flexographic Printing Machines.
Progress in flexible non-contact sensing matrix devices
Mar 25, 2015 China
Carbon based nanomaterials such as carbon nanotube and graphene have attracted more and more attention due to their unique physical and chemical properties. As flexible conducting films, these materials present unprecedented great performance in electronic components and flexible nanodevices.
Apple, Samsung, LG Chem move into the flexible batteries business
Mar 24, 2015 Worldwide
After years of slow progress from small companies, flexible batteries now have the attention of big brands such as Apple, Samsung, LG Chemical, Nokia and STMicroelectronics, who are set to drive the flexible battery market from US$ 6.9 million in 2015 to over US$ 400 million in 2025 according to IDTechEx Research.
Finding an affordable way to use graphene is the key to its success
Mar 23, 2015 Australia
Graphene is a remarkably strong material given it's only a single carbon-atom thick. But finding ways to do something with it - that's also affordable too - have always been a challenge.
IDTechEx Interview Organic Semiconductor Material Company Smartkem
Mar 23, 2015 Worldwide
SmartKem delivers 'organic' semiconductor materials for the manufacture of flexible and plastic electronic displays used in applications such as, eReaders, Smartphones, Tablets and TV's.
'Smart bandage' detects bedsores before they are visible to doctors
Mar 23, 2015 United States
Engineers at UC Berkeley are developing a new type of bandage that does far more than stanch the bleeding from a paper cut or scraped knee.
IDTechEx Research Subscribers
Insights on Thermal Interface Materials
Mar 20, 2015 Worldwide
Overheating is the most critical issue in the computer industry. It limits power, performance, reliability and further miniaturisation. This article looks at the options for thermal interface materials.
- Exciting start-up TactoTek spun out of VTT in Finland has just come out of stealth mode.TactoTek structural electronics out of stealth mode
- The printed electronics industry shows a huge interest in sensors as it seeks to forget the failures from the past.Prime time for printed sensors
- LG Electronics (LG) has unveiled its 2015 global TV lineup in Seoul, announcing at the same time its DUAL PREMIUM strategy to focus on the premium TV market with its new TV lineup.LG to lead premium TV market with dual premium strategy
- Europe's biggest wearable technology event exploring the upcoming technologies and their market drivers.Explore radical new enabling technologies behind wearable technology
- PV industry shipments grew by 15% in 2014 over 2013 to 39.3-GWp from 34.0-GWp the previous year, according to the SPV Market Research/IDTechEx annual supply report "Photovoltaic Manufacturer…Global photovoltaic shipments jump 15% in 2014
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersIDTechEx joined around 100 delegates at the Sensors in Medicine 2015 event at the Royal Geographical Society on London's Exhibition Road. Two days of talks from companies, academics and physicians…Sensors in Medicine - Event Report
- The National Research Council (NRC) is the Government of Canada's premier organization for research and technology development.NRC Printable Electronics initiative - interview with IDTechEx
- Creative Materials introduces electrically conductive inks and adhesives custom-designed for wearable electronic applications.Electrically conductive inks and adhesives for wearable electronics
- The molecules used to make optoelectronic devices can be engineered to balance the chemical interactions within them and optimise their properties for specific applications.Optimising soft-optoelectronics materials with molecular engineering
- Sung An Machinery, better known as SAM, manufactures Extrusion Coating and Laminating Machines, Solution Coating and Laminating Machines, Rotogravure Printing Machines, and In-Line Flexographic…Sung An Machinery - interview at IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA
- This article is great!New electronic skin for prosthetics, robotics
- Actually you will find that Johnson Matthey have all but exited this market. They have withdrawn what little carbon inks and UV curable dielectric they did offer - and now only sell three very…New polymer thick film materials for printable circuits
- Hello there Where can i buy one of these kits Kind regards PeteMDC - development kit to instantly print electrical circuits
- I feel the need to break an often copied and shared bit of information as to the 3D printers needing to be acknowledged that they are not new. Be aware that when the technology was invented and…Webinar 14 August: The future of 3D printing