Directa Plus & Vittoria Group: Launches Graphene based Bicycle Tyre
Aug 2, 2015
Video interview with Directa Plus at Graphene & 2D Materials Europe.
The Internet of Everything Opportunity - video interview
Jul 31, 2015
Video Interview with ThinFilm Electronics at Printed Electronics Europe.
Colored electrically conductive inks and coatings
Jul 31, 2015 United States
Creative Materials, Inc. has introduced a family of electrically conductive inks and coatings in several primary colors
Former Peratech CTO and VP joins Tangio Printed Electronics
Jul 31, 2015 Canada
Tangio Printed Electronics is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Westgarth-Graham as Head of Development.
Vacuum Manufacturing Solutions Enabling the IoT World
Jul 30, 2015
Video interview with ULVAC at Internet of Things Applications Europe.
Fully printed flexible photovoltaic film
Jul 30, 2015 United States
Crystalsol has successfully developed fully printed flexible solar cells using silver nanowires from Cambrios
Launch your innovation for free at Printed Electronics USA, November
Jul 29, 2015 Worldwide, United States
Announcing a new initiative - the IDTechEx Launchpad.
Anelastic nanowires could enable stretchable electronic devices
Jul 29, 2015 United States
Researchers have found that nanoscale wires (nanowires) made of common semiconductor materials have a pronounced anelasticity - meaning that the wires, when bent, return slowly to their original shape rather than snapping back quickly.
Canatu: 3D Shaped Touch Display for Automotive Industry
Jul 28, 2015
Video interview with Canatu at Printed Electronics Europe.
Faster more efficient system to produce graphene for energy storage
Jul 28, 2015 Israel
Researchers have developed a new process to develop few-layer graphene for use in energy storage and other material applications that is faster, potentially scalable and surmounts some of the current graphene production limitations.
3D printed electronics system from Pulse Electronics
Jul 28, 2015 Finland
Pulse Electronics provides electronic component design and manufacturing. It has now developed equipment, known as "fluidANT" that can print antennas on 3D substrates.
- Wireless networking is rapidly pervading society, not least in China, where allied topic RFID is lifting off very rapidly.China RFID leverages the Internet of Things
- Another in our series of articles on graphene.Graphene quality and pricing improves with maturing supply chain
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersPervoskite photovoltaics are a breath of fresh air in the photovoltaic market. They demonstrated a remarkable learning curve, going from 2.2% efficiency in 2006 to the latest record of 20.1% in 2014.…The Rise of Perovskite Solar Cells: Technology, Markets and Players
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersWe have recently updated our analysis of the graphene and 2D materials industry. This analysis is based upon a very close engagement with the community. We have interviewed and profiled more than 40…Graphene: market trends, pricing, capacity, products & forecasts
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersWe have recently updated our analysis of the transparent conducting film (TCF) industry. This analysis is based upon a very close engagement with the community. We have interviewed and profiled more…Transparent conducing film industry enters into a consolidation period
- Video interview with Directa Plus at Graphene & 2D Materials Europe.Directa Plus & Vittoria Group: Launches Graphene based Bicycle Tyre
- Video Interview with ThinFilm Electronics at Printed Electronics Europe.The Internet of Everything Opportunity - video interview
- Creative Materials, Inc. has introduced a family of electrically conductive inks and coatings in several primary colorsColored electrically conductive inks and coatings
- Press ReleaseTangio Printed Electronics is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Westgarth-Graham as Head of Development.Former Peratech CTO and VP joins Tangio Printed Electronics
- Video interview with ULVAC at Internet of Things Applications Europe.Vacuum Manufacturing Solutions Enabling the IoT World
- Is this the correct plasma machine for no CF4 gas? http://www.plasmaetch.com/pe-100-plasma-treatment.phpPlasma Etch, Inc eliminates green house gas used in production of PBCs
- Nowadays TV are thinner than smartphone.Sony has introduced the thinnest TV of just 4.4mm with WiFi and offering new technology connection features, allowing digital streaming in HD. For more…LG to lead premium TV market with dual premium strategy
- Hello There, I'll be interesting in contacting the university. Is it possile?Toward 'green' paper-thin, flexible electronics
- Dear Sir We need ultra thin clear float glass of thickness 0.1mm and 0.15mm Pl. quote the available product in your product range for required thickness. Also mention the MOQ. Thanks &…AGC develops world's thinnest sheet float glass at just 0.1 mm