LG to double global OLED TV offerings in 2015
Aug 28, 2015 Korea
LG Electronics will unveil four new OLED TVs next week.
Solar cell that eliminates use of silver
Aug 28, 2015 1 United States
Scientists have built an all-back-contact silicon heterojunction cell structure in which silver has been completely eliminated. It has been replaced by aluminum.
IDTechEx Launchpad offers global opportunity for startups
Aug 28, 2015 Worldwide
Prototypes to be displayed at the IDTechEx Show in Santa Clara.
Thin ribbon of flexible electronics can monitor health, infrastructure
Aug 27, 2015 United States
A new world of flexible, bendable, even stretchable electronics is emerging from research labs to address a wide range of potentially game-changing uses.
Printed Temperature Sensor Demo at IDTechEx Printed Electronics Europe
Aug 27, 2015
Video interview with PST Sensors at Printed Electronics Europe.
Directa Plus & Vittoria Group: Launches Graphene based Bicycle Tyre
Aug 26, 2015
Video interview with Directa Plus at Graphene & 2D Materials Europe.
A new material for transparent electronics
Aug 26, 2015 United States
The performance of solar cells, flat panel displays, and other electronics are limited by today's materials. A new material, created by modifying a transparent insulating oxide, replacing up to 25 percent of the lanthanum ions in the host material with strontium ions, offers considerable promise.
Midsummer granted a loan of 10 MSEK from Almi
Aug 26, 2015 Sweden
Midsummer receives a loan of 10 million SEK from the regional development agency Almi Företagspartner Stockholm Sörmland AB. The loan is meant to support Midsummer's focus on production and sales of the DUO machines used for the production of flexible thin film solar cells.
Sensoria launches integrated wearable system for runners
Aug 26, 2015 United States
Sensoria Inc has announced the 2015 line of wearable fitness gear and integrated running system, along with updates to the accompanying Android app.
Quantum dot technology may help light the future
Aug 25, 2015 United States
Advances in manufacturing technology for quantum dots"may soon lead to a new generation of LED lighting that produces a more user-friendly white light, while using less toxic materials and low-cost manufacturing processes that take advantage of simple microwave heating. The same technology may also be widely incorporated into improved lighting displays, computer screens, smart phones, televisions and other systems.
RAIN RFID Alliance announces new partnerships
Aug 25, 2015 United States
The RAIN RFID Alliance announced partnerships with two key organizations in the RFID industry. CNRFID and IDTechEx will join with RAIN to provide information and guidance to organizations involved in passive UHF RFID.
FlexEnable Demo of Flexible OLED's and LCD's for Wearable Devices
Aug 24, 2015
Video interview with FlexEnable at Printed Electronics Europe.
Thermal interface materials enable faster, more efficient electronics
Aug 24, 2015 Worldwide
Proper selection of thermal interface materials is crucial for the efficiency of electronic devices, has been proven to reduce the cost of ownership, reduce system power consumption and increase operational lifetime.
- Video interview with Directa Plus at Graphene & 2D Materials Europe.Directa Plus & Vittoria Group: Launches Graphene based Bicycle Tyre
- Video interview with MGI Ceradrop at Printed Electronics Europe.Ceradrop: 2D and 3D Printed Electronics
- LG Display has announced that it will invest KRW1.05 trillion in a 6th Generation flexible OLED display production line as part of its efforts to lead the flexible OLED display market.LG Display to invest in 6th generation OLED panel line
- Video interview with Agfa at Printed Electronics Europe.Agfa: Exhibitor Thoughts about Printed Electronics Europe
- Flexible electronic devices such as organic Photovoltaics or OLED displays require encapsulation envelopes with extreme gas permeation barrier properties to achieve the required life time stability.A low cost atmospheric pressure PECVD technology
- LG Electronics will unveil four new OLED TVs next week.LG to double global OLED TV offerings in 2015
- Scientists have built an all-back-contact silicon heterojunction cell structure in which silver has been completely eliminated. It has been replaced by aluminum.Solar cell that eliminates use of silver
- Press ReleasePrototypes to be displayed at the IDTechEx Show in Santa Clara.IDTechEx Launchpad offers global opportunity for startups
- A new world of flexible, bendable, even stretchable electronics is emerging from research labs to address a wide range of potentially game-changing uses.Thin ribbon of flexible electronics can monitor health, infrastructure
- Video interview with PST Sensors at Printed Electronics Europe.Printed Temperature Sensor Demo at IDTechEx Printed Electronics Europe
- This is one of the most incredible accomplishment so far which can cause a revolution in upcoming wearable tech devices. This is really fascinating to guess that you can power your smartphone with…Batteries can be integrated into any surface
- Is this the correct plasma machine for no CF4 gas? http://www.plasmaetch.com/pe-100-plasma-treatment.phpPlasma Etch, Inc eliminates green house gas used in production of PBCs
- Nowadays TV are thinner than smartphone.Sony has introduced the thinnest TV of just 4.4mm with WiFi and offering new technology connection features, allowing digital streaming in HD. For more…LG to lead premium TV market with dual premium strategy
- Hello There, I'll be interesting in contacting the university. Is it possile?Toward 'green' paper-thin, flexible electronics