Graphene Guitar shown at IDTechEx Graphene LIVE! event
Mar 3, 2015 Worldwide
Guitar incorporating graphene, shown at the IDTechEx Graphene LIVE! event.
Heliatek supplies HeliaFilm® for Asia's largest BIOPV installation
Mar 3, 2015 Singapore
Heliatek's partner, vTrium Energy, will be implementing the world's most powerful and Asia's largest Building Integrated Organic Photovoltaic project. Heliatek's organic solar film, HeliaFilm®, will be the core part of this installation in Singapore, which provides a test-bed platform for new sustainable technologies.
Free webinar on manufacturing and commercialisation of printed sensors
Mar 3, 2015 Worldwide
IDTechEx are hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 10 March 2015 discussing the manufacturing and commercialisation progress for printed sensors.
Cambrios and Heraeus create high-conductivity transparent conductors
Mar 3, 2015 United States
Cambrios Technologies Corporation and Heraeus have announced a new class of hybrid, transparent, conductive materials made of silver nanowires and conductive polymers.
Explore radical new enabling technologies behind wearable technology
Mar 2, 2015 Worldwide
Europe's biggest wearable technology event exploring the upcoming technologies and their market drivers.
FlexEnable to showcase flexible electronics technology platform at MWC
Feb 27, 2015
Cambridge (UK), 27 February 2015 - FlexEnable, the leader in the development and industrialisation of flexible organic electronics, will showcase its flexible electronics technology platform for mobile and wearable applications for the first time at next week's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Flexible nanosensors for wearable devices
Feb 27, 2015 Spain
Researchers have developed a manufacturing method of aluminum optical nanosensors on versatile substrates that can be used for wearable devices and smart labels.
LG to lead premium TV market with dual premium strategy
Feb 26, 2015 Korea
LG Electronics (LG) has unveiled its 2015 global TV lineup in Seoul, announcing at the same time its DUAL PREMIUM strategy to focus on the premium TV market with its new TV lineup.
Diageo and Thinfilm unveil the connected 'Smart Bottle'
Feb 26, 2015 United Kingdom, Norway
The connected "smart bottle" aims to enhance the consumer experience by using printed sensor tags featuring Thinfilm's OpenSenseTM technology, which can detect both the sealed and opened state of each bottle.
The biggest end-users discuss their PE needs: Berlin, April 28-29
Feb 25, 2015
At the IDTechEx Printed Electronics Europe event, some of the key end-users presenting include United Technologies Research, Jaguar Land Rover, JC Decaux, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Crown Packaging and many more.
Brewer Science interview at IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA event
Feb 25, 2015 Worldwide
Brewer Science is a global technology leader in developing and manufacturing innovative materials, processes, and equipment for the reliable fabrication of cutting-edge microdevices.
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersIn the first of this three part series on piezoresistive sensors we look at the construction, manufacture and types of pressure and force sensors and the key players in these fields. In subsequent…Piezoresistive Sensors - Part 1 of 3
- Exciting start-up TactoTek spun out of VTT in Finland has just come out of stealth mode.TactoTek structural electronics out of stealth mode
- Ultra-thin and low-cost flexible microcircuits, incorporated into mass-market objects and packaging, are poised to revolutionise everyday living by providing consumers with real-time information…Smart objects becoming reality
- The metal oxide backplane technology has many clear advantages.Metal oxide backplanes are gaining commercial ground
- IDTechEx are hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 3 February 2015 discussing the conductive inks and pastes markets.Webinar 3 February - Conductive Inks and Pastes Markets
- Guitar incorporating graphene, shown at the IDTechEx Graphene LIVE! event.Graphene Guitar shown at IDTechEx Graphene LIVE! event
- Press ReleaseHeliatek's partner, vTrium Energy, will be implementing the world's most powerful and Asia's largest Building Integrated Organic Photovoltaic project. Heliatek's organic solar film, HeliaFilm®,…Heliatek supplies HeliaFilm® for Asia's largest BIOPV installation
- IDTechEx are hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 10 March 2015 discussing the manufacturing and commercialisation progress for printed sensors.Free webinar on manufacturing and commercialisation of printed sensors
- Cambrios Technologies Corporation and Heraeus have announced a new class of hybrid, transparent, conductive materials made of silver nanowires and conductive polymers.Cambrios and Heraeus create high-conductivity transparent conductors
- Europe's biggest wearable technology event exploring the upcoming technologies and their market drivers.Explore radical new enabling technologies behind wearable technology
- This article is great!New electronic skin for prosthetics, robotics
- Actually you will find that Johnson Matthey have all but exited this market. They have withdrawn what little carbon inks and UV curable dielectric they did offer - and now only sell three very…New polymer thick film materials for printable circuits
- Hello there Where can i buy one of these kits Kind regards PeteMDC - development kit to instantly print electrical circuits
- I feel the need to break an often copied and shared bit of information as to the 3D printers needing to be acknowledged that they are not new. Be aware that when the technology was invented and…Webinar 14 August: The future of 3D printing