On May 18th, Changzhou Printed Electronics Industrial Park, China's printed electronics industrialization base, was formally inaugurated in a grand ceremony in Changzhou, China.
The inauguration ceremony was held by local government, in parallel to the 12th China (Changzhou) Advanced Manufacturing Technology Achievements Exhibition.
The inauguration ceremony was hosted by Mr. Zhengchun Chen, Director of the Administrative Committee and District Mayor from Changzhou High-tech District. Li Yan, Vice-Chairman of CPPCC Jiangsu Provincial Committee, and other senior government officials, together with the delegates from the institute and industry.
First of all, Mr. Bin Zhou, Secretary of Party Committee of Changzhou High-tech District, made a welcome speech and extended his congratulation to the inauguration of PE Industry Park, followed by Mr. Li Yan and Dr. Xiachang Zhang, President of Changzhou Institute of Printed Electronics Industry, also launched the Changzhou Printed Electronics Industrial Park.
Dr. Yibing Cheng, Academician of the Australian academy of engineering extended his congratulations to the PE Industry Park's grand opening. During the ceremony, Dr. Yibing Cheng and his research team have signed MOU for future collaboration in flexible solar cells for intelligent packaging applications, to further expand areas of research to commercialization collaboration. The signing ceremony was inked by Dr. Zhang Xiachang and Prof Pen Yong, on behalf of Dr. Cheng, from Wuhan University of Technology.
The building with the total space of 61, 000 square meters is facilitated with laboratory, cleaning room, exhibition pavilion and offices, and all are being used by Changzhou Printed Electronics Industrial Park.
In the end, all inviters join in the ribbon-cutting ceremony to witness this grand activity.
'International Printed Electronics and Intelligent Packaging consortium inauguration and kick-off meeting' was also held on the same day. The meeting consists of a series of presentations, panel discussion, and supplier match discussion. The participants, who came from about 30 leading research institutes, packing solution providers and even the end users, discussed the printed electronics and intelligent packaging trends, markets, application specifics, technical challenges and opportunities.
The only Institute of Industrialization in China and even in the world
1. Science and technology incubator for Printed Electronics
- Modularized multiple-stage R2R production lines with integrated printing/coating/assembly technologies
- Fully equipped functional Test and Analytical Center
- China PE Public Service Platform authorized by national government based on cloud computing and cloud services
- R&D Laboratory
- Printed Electronics Exhibition and Education Center
- Printed Electronics Standardization Center
2. Invest and investment services to incubate and assist start-up companies
To incubate and empower start-ups for product launch and market development
3. Industrial Park of Printed Electronics
- Multiple stage/function R2R manufacturing lines
- Capable for Class 10,000 cleanroom operation
- Full function and reliability test labs from materials, devices and products
- Lab and office spaces for incubation
For more information, please contact
Mr. James Wang Phone：+86 13916238729 Email：email@example.com
Learn more at the next leading event on the topic: Business and Technology Insight Forum. Japan 2017 on 27 - 29 Sep 2017 in Tokyo, Japan hosted by IDTechEx.