You will need to subscribe to view this.
What is the Market Intelligence Portal?
Our online Market Intelligence Portal brings you in-depth market intelligence and independent analysis throughout the year, helping you to drive revenue in much shorter time frames. The Market Intelligence Portal covers the broadly defined fields of (a) printed, flexible and/or flexible electronics, and (b) emerging materials and devices. For a detailed scope document please click here
Get to know the service
|Market Research||Market research reports from IDTechEx existing portfolio of reports to its subscribers|
|IDTechEx Research Articles||Articles analysing the latest developments, and assessing opportunities and risks. Market forecast data will be regularly included|
|Company Profiles||3-5 new company profiles every week based on direct interviews.|
|Webinars||Watch IDTechEx webinars during and any time after the live broadcast.|
|Company presentations and conferences||View and listen to presentations given at historical and future IDTechEx Printed Electronics conferences|
|Event summaries and round-ups||Summaries of key developments and learnings from conferences and tradeshows attended by IDTechEx|
|Analyst access||Dedicated technical analysts will spend time discussing your key technology and business questions|
|Strategy session||Dedicated technical analysts will work with you during interactive sessions to develop solutions for your technology and business needs and challenges|
IDTechEx Research guides your strategic business decisions on emerging technologies. We are technical, impartial and experienced analysts and business leaders. Access individual reports or subscribe to receive the full benefit of all our expertise on the topics that matter to you.
Please contact us to learn more and discuss your needs at: research@IDTechEx.com or call +1 617 577 7890 (US) or +44 (0)1223 813703 (UK)
Click here to view your IDTechEx registration.
- Wireless networking is rapidly pervading society, not least in China, where allied topic RFID is lifting off very rapidly.China RFID leverages the Internet of Things
- Another in our series of articles on graphene.Graphene quality and pricing improves with maturing supply chain
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersPervoskite photovoltaics are a breath of fresh air in the photovoltaic market. They demonstrated a remarkable learning curve, going from 2.2% efficiency in 2006 to the latest record of 20.1% in 2014.…The Rise of Perovskite Solar Cells: Technology, Markets and Players
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersWe have recently updated our analysis of the graphene and 2D materials industry. This analysis is based upon a very close engagement with the community. We have interviewed and profiled more than 40…Graphene: market trends, pricing, capacity, products & forecasts
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersWe have recently updated our analysis of the transparent conducting film (TCF) industry. This analysis is based upon a very close engagement with the community. We have interviewed and profiled more…Transparent conducing film industry enters into a consolidation period
- Video interview with Talga Resources at Graphene & 2D Materials Europe.Talga Resources: 1-Step Extraction Process for Lower Cost Graphene
- Australian Road and Maritime Services has installed e-paper traffic signs on Sydney roads, representing the first time that electronic ink, a technology best known from e-book readers and smart…Sydney launches world's first e-paper traffic signs
- Video interview with Directa Plus at Graphene & 2D Materials Europe.Directa Plus & Vittoria Group: Launches Graphene based Bicycle Tyre
- Video Interview with ThinFilm Electronics at Printed Electronics Europe.The Internet of Everything Opportunity - video interview
- Creative Materials, Inc. has introduced a family of electrically conductive inks and coatings in several primary colorsColored electrically conductive inks and coatings
- Is this the correct plasma machine for no CF4 gas? http://www.plasmaetch.com/pe-100-plasma-treatment.phpPlasma Etch, Inc eliminates green house gas used in production of PBCs
- Nowadays TV are thinner than smartphone.Sony has introduced the thinnest TV of just 4.4mm with WiFi and offering new technology connection features, allowing digital streaming in HD. For more…LG to lead premium TV market with dual premium strategy
- Hello There, I'll be interesting in contacting the university. Is it possile?Toward 'green' paper-thin, flexible electronics
- Dear Sir We need ultra thin clear float glass of thickness 0.1mm and 0.15mm Pl. quote the available product in your product range for required thickness. Also mention the MOQ. Thanks &…AGC develops world's thinnest sheet float glass at just 0.1 mm