You will need to subscribe to view this.
What is the Market Intelligence Portal?
Our online Market Intelligence Portal brings you in-depth market intelligence and independent analysis throughout the year, helping you to drive revenue in much shorter time frames. The Market Intelligence Portal covers the broadly defined fields of (a) printed, flexible and/or flexible electronics, and (b) emerging materials and devices. For a detailed scope document please click here
Get to know the service
|Market Research||Market research reports from IDTechEx existing portfolio of reports to its subscribers|
|IDTechEx Research Articles||Articles analysing the latest developments, and assessing opportunities and risks. Market forecast data will be regularly included|
|Company Profiles||3-5 new company profiles every week based on direct interviews.|
|Webinars||Watch IDTechEx webinars during and any time after the live broadcast.|
|Company presentations and conferences||View and listen to presentations given at historical and future IDTechEx Printed Electronics conferences|
|Event summaries and round-ups||Summaries of key developments and learnings from conferences and tradeshows attended by IDTechEx|
|Analyst access||Dedicated technical analysts will spend time discussing your key technology and business questions|
|Strategy session||Dedicated technical analysts will work with you during interactive sessions to develop solutions for your technology and business needs and challenges|
IDTechEx Research guides your strategic business decisions on emerging technologies. We are technical, impartial and experienced analysts and business leaders. Access individual reports or subscribe to receive the full benefit of all our expertise on the topics that matter to you.
Please contact us to learn more and discuss your needs at: research@IDTechEx.com or call +1 617 577 7890 (US) or +44 (0)1223 813703 (UK)
Click here to view your IDTechEx registration.
- In this article, written by Bernard Kabyemela of Uniglobe Kisco Inc, Bernard reports on an ultrasensitive and stable instrument for water vapor transmission rate evaluation. Water vapor permeated…Instrument for water vapor transmission rate evaluation
- Overheating is the most critical issue in the computer industry. IDTechEx Research has assessed the needs, progress and opportunities to combat this in the report "Thermal Interface Materials…Thermal interface materials: Technologies and markets
- Press ReleaseMI Europe - leading conference & course provider - announces a new event - MARKET REPORTS LIVE to take place in Amsterdam, 1- 2 December 2015.MARKET REPORTS LIVE covering key digital printing applications
- Video interview with NovaCentrix at Printed Electronics Europe.NovaCentrix: Exhibitor Perspective on Printed Electronics Europe Event
- CIGS solar cells are compound thin-film solar cells and the most established alternative to silicon solar cells. Solar conversion efficiencies of over 20% have recently been achieved in CIGS solar…Boosting efficiency of CIGS solar cells
- The first official experiment has taken place in a novel collaboration between industry and academia in the production of graphene.Morgan conducts first graphene experiment at University of Manchester
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersThis article examines and compares integration approaches.Quantum dots in LCD
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersThis article includes an overview of the technology, main players and case studies.Quantum dots: an expanding market for material suppliers
- Taiwanese display maker Chunghwa Picture Tubes has presented a 5.8 inch LCD display with iXsenic® metal oxide semiconductor coated with Gen 4 slot-die coating equipment.LCD display with metal oxide semiconductor
- A researcher has developed an experimental set-up in which the degradation of solar cells can be accelerated and the degradation monitored in real time. The experimental set-up has been well received…Insight into the long-term stability of solar cells
- Hi, Can you explain to me how you prevent someone to copy the information stored on the chip and put it on another chip and create a genuine fake closed bottle? Thx, JognTeam to bring NFC to fight against global counterfeiting and piracy
- I lead the 3D printing research at IDTechEx. It is possible to 3D print with nanoparticle inks (or conformal print on a surface), but I agree with Sandra that it is unclear what the advantage would…Ultrathin lithium rechargeable battery
- Why would you want to use 3D printing? Conventional printing technologies and layers of very thin membranes and conductive films are already in use in making energy storage devices. Conventional…Ultrathin lithium rechargeable battery
- Silicon cells are less expensive than 0.5$/wp. ..you can find complete module at 0.40$/wp. ..Semitransparent perovskite solar cells with graphene electrodes