You will need to subscribe to view this.
What is the Market Intelligence Portal?
Our online Market Intelligence Portal brings you in-depth market intelligence and independent analysis throughout the year, helping you to drive revenue in much shorter time frames. The Market Intelligence Portal covers the broadly defined fields of (a) printed, flexible and/or flexible electronics, and (b) emerging materials and devices. For a detailed scope document please click here
Get to know the service
|Market Research||Market research reports from IDTechEx existing portfolio of reports to its subscribers|
|IDTechEx Research Articles||Articles analysing the latest developments, and assessing opportunities and risks. Market forecast data will be regularly included|
|Company Profiles||3-5 new company profiles every week based on direct interviews.|
|Webinars||Watch IDTechEx webinars during and any time after the live broadcast.|
|Company presentations and conferences||View and listen to presentations given at historical and future IDTechEx Printed Electronics conferences|
|Event summaries and round-ups||Summaries of key developments and learnings from conferences and tradeshows attended by IDTechEx|
|Analyst access||Dedicated technical analysts will spend time discussing your key technology and business questions|
|Strategy session||Dedicated technical analysts will work with you during interactive sessions to develop solutions for your technology and business needs and challenges|
IDTechEx Research guides your strategic business decisions on emerging technologies. We are technical, impartial and experienced analysts and business leaders. Access individual reports or subscribe to receive the full benefit of all our expertise on the topics that matter to you.
Please contact us to learn more and discuss your needs at: research@IDTechEx.com or call +1 617 577 7890 (US) or +44 (0)1223 813703 (UK)
Click here to view your IDTechEx registration.
- At the Printed Electronics USA 2015 conference and exhibition, five companies were awarded for their great achievement in developing and commercializing printed electronics technologies. The awards…IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA 2015 Award Winners
- ARM is one of the most successful semiconductor design companies in the world, with ARM based processors used ubiquitously in devices such as smart phones and tablets in addition to increasing…ARM on Printed Electronics 'Opens up a Whole New World of Computing'
- NovaCentrix and nScrypt are excited to announce the first public showing of their new integrated equipment designed especially for 3D additive fabrication.New 3D additive fabrication tool released by NovaCentrix and nScrypt
- Graphene is a two-dimensional material made up of sheets of carbon atoms. With its combination of exceptional electrical, mechanical and thermal properties, graphene has the potential to…Two-dimensional material moves from the lab to the UK factory floor
- Researchers have developed a first-of-its-kind self-healing gel that repairs and connects electronic circuits, creating opportunities to advance the development of flexible electronics, biosensors…Self-healing gel makes electronics more flexible, advances batteries
- Last week, IDTechEx Show! included a busy and varied track on a wide variety of 3D printing technologies, materials innovations and applications. Rachel Gordon, Technology Analyst at IDTechEx, has…Highlights of 3D Printing USA 2015
- Last week IDTechEx organized its annual US event in Santa Clara, California. With eight parallel conferences and more than 200 exhibitors, the event has a unique format to cover various technology…Product Pictures from Printed Electronics USA
- Researchers have long been interested in the technology of artificial skins. Although previous studies have introduced an assortment of electronic skin elements, none of them were able to detect both…Smart artificial skin holds prosthetic promise
- Using semi-conductive polymers, both analog and digital electronic circuits can be created inside living flowers, bushes and trees.Researchers create electronic plants
- Last week IDTechEx organized its annual US event in Santa Clara, California. With eight parallel conferences and more than 200 exhibitors, the event has a unique format to cover various technology…Highlights from the IDTechEx Show! USA 2015
- Nice article , I appreciate great work done by Angstron materials in last so many years.Hats off to them, they have served nanotech sector sowell. Regarding Graphene Pricing, I would like to say that…Cost is the main differentiator between graphene and other nanocarbons
- ImpressedChemist aims to put his nanohoops into future devices
- Hi, Can you explain to me how you prevent someone to copy the information stored on the chip and put it on another chip and create a genuine fake closed bottle? Thx, JognTeam to bring NFC to fight against global counterfeiting and piracy
- I lead the 3D printing research at IDTechEx. It is possible to 3D print with nanoparticle inks (or conformal print on a surface), but I agree with Sandra that it is unclear what the advantage would…Ultrathin lithium rechargeable battery