You will need to subscribe to view this.
What is the Market Intelligence Portal?
Our online Market Intelligence Portal brings you in-depth market intelligence and independent analysis throughout the year, helping you to drive revenue in much shorter time frames. The Market Intelligence Portal covers the broadly defined fields of (a) printed, flexible and/or flexible electronics, and (b) emerging materials and devices. For a detailed scope document please click here
Get to know the service
|Market Research||Market research reports from IDTechEx existing portfolio of reports to its subscribers|
|IDTechEx Research Articles||Articles analysing the latest developments, and assessing opportunities and risks. Market forecast data will be regularly included|
|Company Profiles||3-5 new company profiles every week based on direct interviews.|
|Webinars||Watch IDTechEx webinars during and any time after the live broadcast.|
|Company presentations and conferences||View and listen to presentations given at historical and future IDTechEx Printed Electronics conferences|
|Event summaries and round-ups||Summaries of key developments and learnings from conferences and tradeshows attended by IDTechEx|
|Analyst access||Dedicated technical analysts will spend time discussing your key technology and business questions|
|Strategy session||Dedicated technical analysts will work with you during interactive sessions to develop solutions for your technology and business needs and challenges|
IDTechEx Research guides your strategic business decisions on emerging technologies. We are technical, impartial and experienced analysts and business leaders. Access individual reports or subscribe to receive the full benefit of all our expertise on the topics that matter to you.
Please contact us to learn more and discuss your needs at: research@IDTechEx.com or call +1 617 577 7890 (US) or +44 (0)1223 813703 (UK)
Click here to view your IDTechEx registration.
- Thin Film Electronics Interviewed by IDTechExVideo Interview with Thin Film Electronics at Printed Electronics USA 2015.
- 2D Islands in graphene hold promise for future device fabricationIn what could prove to be a significant advance in the fabrication of graphene-based nanodevices, a team of Berkeley Lab researchers has discovered a new mechanism for assembling two-dimensional (2D)…
- Robotics to help blind and visually impaired to recognize objectsA hand-worn robotic device is being developed that will help millions of blind and visually impaired people navigate past movable obstacles or assist in their ability to pre-locate, pre-sense and…
- Intrinsiq Materials: Electrically Conductive Inks and PastesVideo interview with Intrinsiq Materials at the Printed Electronics USA event
- A pen that connects you with the electronic worldThe lines drawn with Nectro are very stable in air even in a humid, hot environment. The conductivity will last lifelong if it is not intentionally damaged.
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersEvent report: Innovations in Large Area ElectronicsIDTechEx attended the second innoLAE conference, which took place on the 1st and 2nd of February 2016 in Cambridge (UK). It was organised by the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in…
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersDisplay and optics architecture in AR and VR smartglasses applicationsThis article looks into some of the differences in requirements in AR and VR head mounted displays.
- Flexible film may lead to phone-sized cancer detectorA thin, stretchable film that coils light waves like a Slinky could one day lead to more precise, less expensive monitoring for cancer survivors.
- X-rays reveal details of plastic solar cell productionPlastic solar cells are light, easy to install, and readily produced using a printer. Nevertheless, the processes that take place on the molecular scale during the production of organic solar cells…
- Dip coating to solve perovskite moisture sensitivityScientists from China and Australia have designed a water-resistant perovskite solar cell that can operate in a humid environment and maintain its efficiency over three weeks.
- Thin films and nanotechnology for powerGlobal warming continues to be a growing concern for scientists worldwide.
- Peptide-based nanotechnology applied to smartphones and tabletsThis is very nice article .Thanks for posting . http://www.nanoorbit.com/nanotechnology-companies/
- Cost is the main differentiator between graphene and other nanocarbonsNice article , I appreciate great work done by Angstron materials in last so many years.Hats off to them, they have served nanotech sector sowell. Regarding Graphene Pricing, I would like to say that…
- Chemist aims to put his nanohoops into future devicesImpressed