JournalArticle SearchList By TopicSubmit ArticleRegister
ResourcesWhite PapersGlossaryStock TrackerPresentations
28 Dec 2010 | United Kingdom
Nothing small about Nano-Terra raising $17.2m - cbl
Nano-Terra Inc. has raised $17.23 million from a $23.62 mixed offering from six investors, according to an SEC filing.
CEO and vice chairman Myer Berlow is named in the filing along with president Ueli Morant; COO Eric Keller; chairman and head of Scientific Advisory Board George Whitesides; and vice chairman Carmichael Roberts.
Prior to co-founding Nano-Terra, Berlow was president for Global Marketing Solutions, AOL Time Warner, where he oversaw account services, operations, and the number one interactive marketing sales force in the industry. Berlow began his career in media planning, and went on to TV programming and network TV buying, becoming Media Director of FCB at the age of 29. He received his degree in Religion and Political Science from Kenyon College.
Founded in early 2005, Nano-Terra is a nano- and micro-technology development company headquartered in Cambridge. Nano-Terra partners with large companies in all industries outside pharmaceuticals/medical, including electronics, aerospace, energy, industrial products, consumer goods, and government agencies.
SEC filing: http://tinyurl.com/33m4p8q
For more attend: Printed Electronics Europe 2011 .
Inmold, foldable, stretchable and skin-like electronics
- Stretchable Electronics Comes to Market
- RFID Forecasts, Players and Opportunities 2014-2024
- Printed Electronics for Healthcare, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals 2014-2024
- Printed, Organic & Flexible Electronics: Forecasts, Players & Opportunities 2013-2023
- Wireless Power Transmission for Consumer Electronics and Electric Vehicles 2014-2024
- Smart Packaging Comes To Market: Brand Enhancement with Electronics 2014-2024
- Touch Screen Modules: Technologies, Markets, Forecasts 2012-2022
- Printed and Chipless RFID Forecasts, Technologies & Players 2011-2021
- Introduction to Printed, Organic and Flexible Electronics
Stretchable Electronics Comes to Market
RFID Forecasts, Players and Opportunities 2014-2024
Printed Electronics for Healthcare, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals 2014-2024
Printed, Organic & Flexible Electronics: Forecasts, Players & Opportunities 2013-2023
Wireless Power Transmission for Consumer Electronics and Electric Vehicles 2014-2024
Smart Packaging Comes To Market: Brand Enhancement with Electronics 2014-2024
Touch Screen Modules: Technologies, Markets, Forecasts 2012-2022
Printed and Chipless RFID Forecasts, Technologies & Players 2011-2021
Introduction to Printed, Organic and Flexible Electronics
Financing for invisible energy harvesting coatings
Excitons observed in action for the first time
Smartphone battery fully charges in thirty seconds
The automotive sector strengthens adoption of supercapacitors
US Navy sends Bluefin Robotics' AUV in search of Malaysian airliner
Danish company produces high-tech lightweight-chassis