The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- Printed electronics products need to be value aligned rather than cost aligned. Find new opportunities from a commercial perspective and do business rather than meet old friends at the IDTechEx…Printed Electronics Europe: Meet customers, do better business
- 3D printing has come of age; the total market surpassed $1bn in revenues during 2012 and growth is expected to continue throughout all target sectors to reach $20bn by 2025.The 3D printing market boom: 22% CAGR over the next decade
- Wireless Thermometer in the Form of a Soft, Comfortable Patch Continuously Monitors Body Temperature, Sends Temperature Alerts to Mobile Devices; FDA 510(K) Pending.Blue Spark unveils first-of-its-kind wearable bluetooth
- In 2025 over $25 billion will be spent on formulations and intermediate materials for wearable technology, as forecast by analysts IDTechEx in the brand new report Wearable Technology Materials…Wearable technology: a materials goldmine
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersIn the last three years, we have seen several companies showcasing ultrathin glass at tradeshows around the world. These glass substrates are so thin that they can be bent and rolled almost like a…Is there a future for flexible glass?
- Ultra-thin and low-cost flexible microcircuits, incorporated into mass-market objects and packaging, are poised to revolutionise everyday living by providing consumers with real-time information…Smart objects becoming reality
- This video with IDTechEx was taken at the IDTechEx event 3D Printing LIVE!.What Airwolf 3D thought of the 3D Printing LIVE! event by IDTechEx
- IDTechEx are hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 3 February 2015 discussing the conductive inks and pastes markets.Webinar 3 February - Conductive Inks and Pastes Markets
- The metal oxide backplane technology has many clear advantages.Metal oxide backplanes are gaining commercial ground
- Airwolf's technicians use 3D printers to replicate more 3D printers nearly 24/7 at the company's headquarters in Mesa CA. This video with IDTechEx was taken at the IDTechEx event 3D Printing LIVE!.Airwolf 3D: 3D printers to print 3D printers. Interview with IDTechEx
- This article is great!New electronic skin for prosthetics, robotics
- Actually you will find that Johnson Matthey have all but exited this market. They have withdrawn what little carbon inks and UV curable dielectric they did offer - and now only sell three very…New polymer thick film materials for printable circuits
- Hello there Where can i buy one of these kits Kind regards PeteMDC - development kit to instantly print electrical circuits
- I feel the need to break an often copied and shared bit of information as to the 3D printers needing to be acknowledged that they are not new. Be aware that when the technology was invented and…Webinar 14 August: The future of 3D printing