The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- Video interview with Directa Plus at Graphene & 2D Materials Europe.Directa Plus & Vittoria Group: Launches Graphene based Bicycle Tyre
- The Obama administration will award a Manufacturing Innovation Institute for Flexible Hybrid Electronics to a consortium of 162 companies, universities, and non-profits led by the FlexTech Alliance.$75 million DoD funding for flexible hybrid electronics hub
- Video interview with MGI Ceradrop at Printed Electronics Europe.Ceradrop: 2D and 3D Printed Electronics
- LG Display has announced that it will invest KRW1.05 trillion in a 6th Generation flexible OLED display production line as part of its efforts to lead the flexible OLED display market.LG Display to invest in 6th generation OLED panel line
- Video interview with Agfa at Printed Electronics Europe.Agfa: Exhibitor Thoughts about Printed Electronics Europe
- Video interview with Graphenea at Graphene & 2D Materials Europe.Graphenea Predict the Immediate Market for Graphene
- Thin, flexible batteries in 2025 set to become a $400 million market in 2025 mainly by enabling new products.Flexible batteries enable sensing smart labels
- The IDTechEx Show!, America's largest event focused on emerging technologies, including printed electronics and wearable technology, has already booked more than 75% of its exhibition space at the…IDTechEx Show! 2015 - 75% exhibitor space booked and over 200 speakers
- Cima NanoTech announced that it has entered into a joint venture with Foxconn to deliver the industry's first cost-competitive, projected capacitive (pro-cap) solution for large format touch screens.Foxconn and Cima Nanotech Form Large Touschscreen Joint Venture
- This IDTechEx webinar will review the progression from 2D to 3D printed electronics including technologies, materials and marketsWebinar Tuesday 15 September: From 2D to 3D Printed Electronics
- Excellent article...I think natcore technology is a company everybody should be looking at...could be a household name in the future!Solar cell that eliminates use of silver
- This is one of the most incredible accomplishment so far which can cause a revolution in upcoming wearable tech devices. This is really fascinating to guess that you can power your smartphone with…Batteries can be integrated into any surface
- Is this the correct plasma machine for no CF4 gas? http://www.plasmaetch.com/pe-100-plasma-treatment.phpPlasma Etch, Inc eliminates green house gas used in production of PBCs
- Nowadays TV are thinner than smartphone.Sony has introduced the thinnest TV of just 4.4mm with WiFi and offering new technology connection features, allowing digital streaming in HD. For more…LG to lead premium TV market with dual premium strategy