The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- The OLED lighting market has consolidated in the past year.Last men standing in OLED lighting
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersThe OLED lighting market has consolidated in the past year. Panasonic has given up its OLED lighting manufacturing ambitions, despite being the record champion holder only a few years ago. Philips…Last men standing in OLED lighting
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersCarbon nanotubes were the wonder material more than a decade ago. They were massively hyped, clocking up enormous media time, attracting large and frequent investment and taking up substantial…Carbon nanotubes quietly making a comeback?
- Enfucell has developed a SoftBattery powered wireless golf sensor patch in a joint project with a leading technology company.New BLE golf sensor patch from Enfucell
- Scientists have moved graphene a significant step along the path from lab bench novelty to commercially viable material for new electronic applications.Scientists print low cost radio frequency antenna with graphene ink
- PV Nano Cell has announced that it is introducing its digital ink technology to the rapidly growing U.S. printed electronics market.PV Nano Cell announces further expansion into the U.S. market
- Sensors based on special sound waves known as surface acoustic waves are capable of detecting tiny amounts of antigens of Influenza A viruses.Sounding out flu viruses
- Silver nanowire ink expected to be a conductive material of the next generationNissha succeeds in developing new conductive material
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersPrinted, organic and flexible electronics is an industry that includes various components and technologies, from relatively simple electrochemical sensors to flexible X-ray detectors. From an…Printed and organic electronics in healthcare
- Flat panel maker LG Display showcased last week a detachable organic light-emitting diode (OLED) panel that sticks to the wall.LG Display unveils wallpaper OLED panel
- I want more information regarding printed electronics.Apple, Samsung, LG Chem move into the flexible batteries business
- Love itSmart paint - science fiction?
- Do drawbacks differ and cost effectiveness differ in mass production and lab level.. pilot level printed electronics?Problems with silicon chips
- 3d printed graphene is commercially available Graphene3d labsWhy does co-locating our graphene event make sense?