The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- In this article, written by Bernard Kabyemela of Uniglobe Kisco Inc, Bernard reports on an ultrasensitive and stable instrument for water vapor transmission rate evaluation. Water vapor permeated…Instrument for water vapor transmission rate evaluation
- Overheating is the most critical issue in the computer industry. IDTechEx Research has assessed the needs, progress and opportunities to combat this in the report "Thermal Interface Materials…Thermal interface materials: Technologies and markets
- The Obama administration will award a Manufacturing Innovation Institute for Flexible Hybrid Electronics to a consortium of 162 companies, universities, and non-profits led by the FlexTech Alliance.$75 million DoD funding for flexible hybrid electronics hub
- Press ReleaseMI Europe - leading conference & course provider - announces a new event - MARKET REPORTS LIVE to take place in Amsterdam, 1- 2 December 2015.MARKET REPORTS LIVE covering key digital printing applications
- Video interview with NovaCentrix at Printed Electronics Europe.NovaCentrix: Exhibitor Perspective on Printed Electronics Europe Event
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersIDTechEx report from a FlexTech Alliance workshop on novel & innovative power sources for lightweight devices and wearable electronicsPowering lightweight devices and wearable electronics
- An international group of scientists is reporting a breakthrough in the effort to characterize the properties of graphene noninvasively while acquiring information about its response to structural…Physicists map the strain in a wonder material
- Video interview with Eight19 at Printed Electronics Europe.Eight19 Developing Plastic Photovoltaics for Off-Grid Portable Power
- IDTechEx are hosting a free webinar on Thursday 22 October 2015, Smart eyewear, near and on-eye wearable computing: Markets and forecasts 2015-2025Webinar Thursday 22 October: Smart eyewear markets and forecasts
- IDTechEx launches the Printed Electronics USA conference agenda with over 200 speakersOSRAM, Qualcomm, Coca-Cola, UTRC Feature at Printed Electronics USA
- Hi, Can you explain to me how you prevent someone to copy the information stored on the chip and put it on another chip and create a genuine fake closed bottle? Thx, JognTeam to bring NFC to fight against global counterfeiting and piracy
- I lead the 3D printing research at IDTechEx. It is possible to 3D print with nanoparticle inks (or conformal print on a surface), but I agree with Sandra that it is unclear what the advantage would…Ultrathin lithium rechargeable battery
- Why would you want to use 3D printing? Conventional printing technologies and layers of very thin membranes and conductive films are already in use in making energy storage devices. Conventional…Ultrathin lithium rechargeable battery
- Silicon cells are less expensive than 0.5$/wp. ..you can find complete module at 0.40$/wp. ..Semitransparent perovskite solar cells with graphene electrodes