The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- Royole Corporation has successfully demonstrated the world's thinnest full-color flexible display. The thickness of the whole display is only about 0.01 mm (10 μm), which is less than one fifth…World's thinnest full-color flexible display
- IDTechEx are hosting a free webinar on Friday 16 January 2015 discussing recent updates in equipment for printed, organic and flexible electronics.Webinar - Equipment for Printed, Flexible and Organic Electronics
- A memorandum of understanding was signed between the Azerbaijan Investment Company OSJC, Sumgait Chemical Industrial Park LLC , and SouthWest NanoTechnologies, Inc. to begin long-term cooperation on…Major carbon nanotube project in Republic of Azerbaijan
- Wireless Thermometer in the Form of a Soft, Comfortable Patch Continuously Monitors Body Temperature, Sends Temperature Alerts to Mobile Devices; FDA 510(K) Pending.Blue Spark unveils first-of-its-kind wearable bluetooth
- Video insight into products enabled by DuPont MCM, shown at Printed Electronics USADuPont MCM enables Wearable Technology thanks to Stretchable Inks
- IDTechEx interview DOWA at Printed Electronics USA.DOWA interview with IDTechEx at Printed Electronics USA
- NeuDrive Limited has completed the acquisition of a portfolio of organic semiconducting material patents and the FlexOS™ trade mark from CPI Innovation Services, the commercial arm of the…NeuDrive Limited acquires FlexOS™ intellectual property portfol
- XRCC (Xerox Research Centre of Canada) is one of five Xerox innovation centres worldwide. This interview with IDTechEx was taken at the IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA event.XRCC (Xerox Research Centre of Canada) interview with IDTechEx
- The new mass production method enables designers to create interior design elements from organic solar panels, harvesting energy from interior lighting or sunlight for various small devices and…Printing technologies for manufacturing decorative solar panels
- This interview with IDTechEx was taken at Printed Electronics USA, hosted by IDTechEx.Optomec and 3D Printing Electronics: Interview with IDTechEx
- This article is great!New electronic skin for prosthetics, robotics
- Actually you will find that Johnson Matthey have all but exited this market. They have withdrawn what little carbon inks and UV curable dielectric they did offer - and now only sell three very…New polymer thick film materials for printable circuits
- Hello there Where can i buy one of these kits Kind regards PeteMDC - development kit to instantly print electrical circuits
- I feel the need to break an often copied and shared bit of information as to the 3D printers needing to be acknowledged that they are not new. Be aware that when the technology was invented and…Webinar 14 August: The future of 3D printing