The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- Nanoengineers have tested a temporary tattoo that both extracts and measures the level of glucose in the fluid in between skin cells. This first-ever example of the flexible, easy-to-wear device…Temporary tattoo offers needle-free way to monitor glucose levels
- PST Sensors (pty) Ltd is a spin-out of the University of Cape Town NanoSciences Innovation Centre. This interview with IDTechEx was taken at the IDTechEx event Printed Electronics USA.Printed Flexible Temperature Sensors: PST Sensors interview
- The event is not about meeting peers and people you already know. It is about meeting potential customers and partners that will drive revenue for your business in addition to hearing the very latest…Drive Your Sales by Exhibiting at Printed Electronics Europe
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersIn the first of this three part series on piezoresistive sensors we look at the construction, manufacture and types of pressure and force sensors and the key players in these fields. In subsequent…Piezoresistive Sensors - Part 1 of 3
- Exciting start-up TactoTek spun out of VTT in Finland has just come out of stealth mode.TactoTek structural electronics out of stealth mode
- Press ReleaseCambridge (UK), 27 February 2015 - FlexEnable, the leader in the development and industrialisation of flexible organic electronics, will showcase its flexible electronics technology platform for…FlexEnable to showcase flexible electronics technology platform at MWC
- Researchers have developed a manufacturing method of aluminum optical nanosensors on versatile substrates that can be used for wearable devices and smart labels.Flexible nanosensors for wearable devices
- LG Electronics (LG) has unveiled its 2015 global TV lineup in Seoul, announcing at the same time its DUAL PREMIUM strategy to focus on the premium TV market with its new TV lineup.LG to lead premium TV market with dual premium strategy
- The connected "smart bottle" aims to enhance the consumer experience by using printed sensor tags featuring Thinfilm's OpenSenseTM technology, which can detect both the sealed and opened state of…Diageo and Thinfilm unveil the connected 'Smart Bottle'
- At the IDTechEx Printed Electronics Europe event, some of the key end-users presenting include United Technologies Research, Jaguar Land Rover, JC Decaux, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Crown Packaging and many…The biggest end-users discuss their PE needs: Berlin, April 28-29
- This article is great!New electronic skin for prosthetics, robotics
- Actually you will find that Johnson Matthey have all but exited this market. They have withdrawn what little carbon inks and UV curable dielectric they did offer - and now only sell three very…New polymer thick film materials for printable circuits
- Hello there Where can i buy one of these kits Kind regards PeteMDC - development kit to instantly print electrical circuits
- I feel the need to break an often copied and shared bit of information as to the 3D printers needing to be acknowledged that they are not new. Be aware that when the technology was invented and…Webinar 14 August: The future of 3D printing