The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- Exciting start-up TactoTek spun out of VTT in Finland has just come out of stealth mode.TactoTek structural electronics out of stealth mode
- LG Electronics (LG) has unveiled its 2015 global TV lineup in Seoul, announcing at the same time its DUAL PREMIUM strategy to focus on the premium TV market with its new TV lineup.LG to lead premium TV market with dual premium strategy
- Europe's biggest wearable technology event exploring the upcoming technologies and their market drivers.Explore radical new enabling technologies behind wearable technology
- At the IDTechEx Printed Electronics Europe event, some of the key end-users presenting include United Technologies Research, Jaguar Land Rover, JC Decaux, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Crown Packaging and many…The biggest end-users discuss their PE needs: Berlin, April 28-29
- Press ReleaseCambridge (UK), 27 February 2015 - FlexEnable, the leader in the development and industrialisation of flexible organic electronics, will showcase its flexible electronics technology platform for…FlexEnable to showcase flexible electronics technology platform at MWC
- Use of solar photovoltaics has been growing at a phenomenal rate: Worldwide installed capacity has seen sustained growth averaging 43 percent per year since 2000. To evaluate the prospects for…Many promising pathways for solar photovoltaic power
- A graphene lightbulb with lower energy emissions, longer lifetime and lower manufacturing costs has been launched thanks to a University of Manchester research and innovation partnership.Graphene's lightbulb moment
- By figuring out how to precisely order the molecules that make up what scientists call organic glass, chemists have set the stage for more efficient and sturdier portable electronic devices and…Discovery could yield more efficient portable electronics, solar cells
- Group NanoXplore specialises in the science of graphene and its derivative materials. Learn more in this interview made at the IDTechEx Graphene LIVE! event.NanoXplore and Graphene - interview at IDTechEx event
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersIDTechEx joined around 100 delegates at the Sensors in Medicine 2015 event at the Royal Geographical Society on London's Exhibition Road. Two days of talks from companies, academics and physicians…Sensors in Medicine - Event Report
- This article is great!New electronic skin for prosthetics, robotics
- Actually you will find that Johnson Matthey have all but exited this market. They have withdrawn what little carbon inks and UV curable dielectric they did offer - and now only sell three very…New polymer thick film materials for printable circuits
- Hello there Where can i buy one of these kits Kind regards PeteMDC - development kit to instantly print electrical circuits
- I feel the need to break an often copied and shared bit of information as to the 3D printers needing to be acknowledged that they are not new. Be aware that when the technology was invented and…Webinar 14 August: The future of 3D printing