The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersIn the first of this three part series on piezoresistive sensors we look at the construction, manufacture and types of pressure and force sensors and the key players in these fields. In subsequent…Piezoresistive Sensors - Part 1 of 3
- Exciting start-up TactoTek spun out of VTT in Finland has just come out of stealth mode.TactoTek structural electronics out of stealth mode
- Ultra-thin and low-cost flexible microcircuits, incorporated into mass-market objects and packaging, are poised to revolutionise everyday living by providing consumers with real-time information…Smart objects becoming reality
- The metal oxide backplane technology has many clear advantages.Metal oxide backplanes are gaining commercial ground
- IDTechEx are hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 3 February 2015 discussing the conductive inks and pastes markets.Webinar 3 February - Conductive Inks and Pastes Markets
- Guitar incorporating graphene, shown at the IDTechEx Graphene event.Graphene Guitar shown at IDTechEx Graphene event
- Press ReleaseHeliatek's partner, vTrium Energy, will be implementing the world's most powerful and Asia's largest Building Integrated Organic Photovoltaic project. Heliatek's organic solar film, HeliaFilm®,…Heliatek supplies HeliaFilm® for Asia's largest BIOPV installation
- IDTechEx are hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 10 March 2015 discussing the manufacturing and commercialisation progress for printed sensors.Webinar 10 March: manufacturing & commercialisation of printed sensors
- Cambrios Technologies Corporation and Heraeus have announced a new class of hybrid, transparent, conductive materials made of silver nanowires and conductive polymers.Cambrios and Heraeus create high-conductivity transparent conductors
- Europe's biggest wearable technology event exploring the upcoming technologies and their market drivers.Explore radical new enabling technologies behind wearable technology
- This article is great!New electronic skin for prosthetics, robotics
- Actually you will find that Johnson Matthey have all but exited this market. They have withdrawn what little carbon inks and UV curable dielectric they did offer - and now only sell three very…New polymer thick film materials for printable circuits
- Hello there Where can i buy one of these kits Kind regards PeteMDC - development kit to instantly print electrical circuits
- I feel the need to break an often copied and shared bit of information as to the 3D printers needing to be acknowledged that they are not new. Be aware that when the technology was invented and…Webinar 14 August: The future of 3D printing