The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- At the Printed Electronics USA 2015 conference and exhibition, five companies were awarded for their great achievement in developing and commercializing printed electronics technologies. The awards…IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA 2015 Award Winners
- ARM is one of the most successful semiconductor design companies in the world, with ARM based processors used ubiquitously in devices such as smart phones and tablets in addition to increasing…ARM on Printed Electronics 'Opens up a Whole New World of Computing'
- NovaCentrix and nScrypt are excited to announce the first public showing of their new integrated equipment designed especially for 3D additive fabrication.New 3D additive fabrication tool released by NovaCentrix and nScrypt
- Graphene is a two-dimensional material made up of sheets of carbon atoms. With its combination of exceptional electrical, mechanical and thermal properties, graphene has the potential to…Two-dimensional material moves from the lab to the UK factory floor
- Researchers have developed a first-of-its-kind self-healing gel that repairs and connects electronic circuits, creating opportunities to advance the development of flexible electronics, biosensors…Self-healing gel makes electronics more flexible, advances batteries
- Last week, IDTechEx Show! included a busy and varied track on a wide variety of 3D printing technologies, materials innovations and applications. Rachel Gordon, Technology Analyst at IDTechEx, has…Highlights of 3D Printing USA 2015
- Last week IDTechEx organized its annual US event in Santa Clara, California. With eight parallel conferences and more than 200 exhibitors, the event has a unique format to cover various technology…Product Pictures from Printed Electronics USA
- Researchers have long been interested in the technology of artificial skins. Although previous studies have introduced an assortment of electronic skin elements, none of them were able to detect both…Smart artificial skin holds prosthetic promise
- Using semi-conductive polymers, both analog and digital electronic circuits can be created inside living flowers, bushes and trees.Researchers create electronic plants
- Last week IDTechEx organized its annual US event in Santa Clara, California. With eight parallel conferences and more than 200 exhibitors, the event has a unique format to cover various technology…Highlights from the IDTechEx Show! USA 2015
- Nice article , I appreciate great work done by Angstron materials in last so many years.Hats off to them, they have served nanotech sector sowell. Regarding Graphene Pricing, I would like to say that…Cost is the main differentiator between graphene and other nanocarbons
- ImpressedChemist aims to put his nanohoops into future devices
- Hi, Can you explain to me how you prevent someone to copy the information stored on the chip and put it on another chip and create a genuine fake closed bottle? Thx, JognTeam to bring NFC to fight against global counterfeiting and piracy
- I lead the 3D printing research at IDTechEx. It is possible to 3D print with nanoparticle inks (or conformal print on a surface), but I agree with Sandra that it is unclear what the advantage would…Ultrathin lithium rechargeable battery