The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- After years of slow progress from small companies, flexible batteries now have the attention of big brands such as Apple, Samsung, LG Chemical, Nokia and STMicroelectronics, who are set to drive the…Apple, Samsung, LG Chem move into the flexible batteries business
- There are just two weeks to go until IDTechEx host Printed Electronic Europe 2015, at Berlin's Estrel Conference Center on 28 & 29 April.Experts present disruptive technologies at Wearable Technology Europe
- Created in collaboration by Holst Centre, TNO and fashion designer Pauline van Dongen, the Solar Shirt brings the worlds of high tech and high-street fashion together.Solar Shirt: the phone charger you wear
- Learn more about Colloidal Ink in this interview made at the IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA show.Colloidal Ink interview at IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA event
- Stanford University scientists have invented the first high-performance aluminum battery that's fast-charging, long-lasting and inexpensive. Researchers say the new technology offers a safe…Bendy battery provides safe alternative to conventional batteries
- Companies with over One Trillion Euros in sales present at IDTechEx's Event on Emerging Technologies. Tesco, Qualcomm, Ericsson, United Technologies, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell provide insights,…Companies with One Trillion Euros sales present at the IDTechEx Show!
- A Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics (FlexE Center) at IIT Kanpur in India has been established by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, MCIT, Government of…India Sets Up Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics
- Corning Incorporated has announced a collaborative agreement with OLEDWorks to develop unique, flexible, and conformable OLED lighting solutions using Corning Willow Glass as an integrated substrate.Corning announces collaboration with OLEDWorks
- Press ReleaseThe Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research ISC will present multifunctional materials for new applications and novel products at the IDTechEx trade show in Berlin on 28 and 29 April.Innovative materials for future products
- Optomec, a global supplier of 3D Additive Manufacturing systems has expanded its current distribution partnership with Ceradrop, a MGI Group company. Under the expanded agreement, Ceradrop will now…Ceradrop and Optomec Expand Partnership
- Do drawbacks differ and cost effectiveness differ in mass production and lab level.. pilot level printed electronics?Problems with silicon chips
- 3d printed graphene is commercially available Graphene3d labsWhy does co-locating our graphene event make sense?
- This article is great!New electronic skin for prosthetics, robotics
- Actually you will find that Johnson Matthey have all but exited this market. They have withdrawn what little carbon inks and UV curable dielectric they did offer - and now only sell three very…New polymer thick film materials for printable circuits