The sound of taste - feel flavour
Apr 28, 2014 United Kingdom
Print Tech collective, Novalia and ad agency Grey London have collaborated on an interactive poster that uses innovative 'touch sensitive' inks to turn the surface area of the paper into an interactive interface.
Kickstarter funding for printed electronics demonstrator
Jul 29, 2013 United Kingdom
UK Printed Electronics company, Novalia Limited are inviting small investors to be part of their story by backing their work through crowdfunding site, Kickstarter.
SATA Airlines uses Ynvisible's printed interactive graphics
Sep 20, 2012 1 Portugal
Ynvisible designed and delivered a novel printed interactive ad for SATA Airlines, the flagship carrier for the Azorean archipelago, due out in the September issue of Marketeer magazine.
Printed Electronics transforms plastic into magic surfaces able to see
Mar 27, 2012 France
Imagine a surface able to see people moving around and to create sounds and light. Imagine an interactive surface able to see distance and motion of your hand all over the surface for surprising animations of light and sound.
Electronic Brand Enhancement for CPG to Reach $1.7 Billion in 2022
Aug 17, 2011
According to IDTechEx research in the new report "Brand Enhancement by Electronics in Packaging 2012-2022" the global demand for electronic smart packaging devices is currently at a tipping point and will grow rapidly from $0.03 billion in 2012 to $1.7 billion in 2022. The electronic packaging (e-packaging) market will remain primarily in consumer packaged goods CPG reaching 35 billion units that have electronic functionality in 2022.
Kovio raises $15 million with lead investor Tyco Retail Solutions
Jun 10, 2011 United States
Printed silicon electronics platform enables NFC solutions for retailers
Spintronics: Hitting the wall
May 18, 2011 Japan
Experimental evidence of intrinsic pinning of magnetic domain walls will aid the development of next-generation memories.
Thinfilm phones could make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 yrs
May 10, 2011 Canada, United States
Queen's University's Roel Vertegaal predicts that thinfilm phones will make current smartphones obsolete in 5 to 10 years.
Improvement in electrical conductivity of polymeric composites
May 9, 2011 Luxembourg, Netherlands
Physicists at the University of Luxembourg have developed a new method to improve the electrical conductivity of polymeric composites.
E-books, E-readers begin to catch on with college crowd
Apr 20, 2011 United States
Study finds growing acceptance, but preference for print textbook continues .
Researchers brighten future of OLED technology
Apr 19, 2011 Canada
Researchers have found a simple method of using chlorine to drastically reduce traditional OLED device complexity and dramatically improve its efficiency all at the same time.
- Thin Film Electronics Interviewed by IDTechExVideo Interview with Thin Film Electronics at Printed Electronics USA 2015.
- 2D Islands in graphene hold promise for future device fabricationIn what could prove to be a significant advance in the fabrication of graphene-based nanodevices, a team of Berkeley Lab researchers has discovered a new mechanism for assembling two-dimensional (2D)…
- Robotics to help blind and visually impaired to recognize objectsA hand-worn robotic device is being developed that will help millions of blind and visually impaired people navigate past movable obstacles or assist in their ability to pre-locate, pre-sense and…
- Intrinsiq Materials: Electrically Conductive Inks and PastesVideo interview with Intrinsiq Materials at the Printed Electronics USA event
- Press ReleaseCPI enhance printed electronics capability with NovaCentrixThe Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) enhance printed electronics capability with the installation of NovaCentrix PulseForge® photonic curing system.
- World's fastest plastic demonstrated by organic semiconductor companySmartKem has reported it has set a new world record in digital circuit performance with its solution processed organic semiconductor, try-flex®.
- Press ReleaseThinfilm receives order from global FMCG leader for NFC SpeedTap tagsThin Film Electronics ASA has announced that it received a 5-figure unit order for NFC SpeedTap tags from a leading global FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) brand.
- IDTechEx Show! Wrap Up: Insights from an IDTechEx AnalystVideo interview with IDTechEx analyst Franco Gonzalez.
- More players getting into touch with emerging hapticsAs CES passed for another year we saw another wave of announcements and demonstrations without the topic reaching the limelight it will soon command.
- Press ReleaseOptimising digital flexible printed circuit board manufacturingOrbotech Ltd has announced that, Nippon Mektron Mektec, maker of flexible printed circuit boards, is deploying Orbotech direct imaging (DI) and automated optical inspection systems in multiple…
- Thin films and nanotechnology for powerGlobal warming continues to be a growing concern for scientists worldwide.
- Peptide-based nanotechnology applied to smartphones and tabletsThis is very nice article .Thanks for posting . http://www.nanoorbit.com/nanotechnology-companies/
- Cost is the main differentiator between graphene and other nanocarbonsNice article , I appreciate great work done by Angstron materials in last so many years.Hats off to them, they have served nanotech sector sowell. Regarding Graphene Pricing, I would like to say that…
- Chemist aims to put his nanohoops into future devicesImpressed