Logic & MemoryPowerSensors, Sound & ActuatorsDisplays & LightingManufacturingMaterialsEquipment Manufacturers & Suppliers
Colored electrically conductive inks and coatings
Jul 31, 2015 United States
Creative Materials, Inc. has introduced a family of electrically conductive inks and coatings in several primary colors
Fully printed flexible photovoltaic film
Jul 30, 2015 United States
Crystalsol has successfully developed fully printed flexible solar cells using silver nanowires from Cambrios
Faster more efficient system to produce graphene for energy storage
Jul 28, 2015 Israel
Researchers have developed a new process to develop few-layer graphene for use in energy storage and other material applications that is faster, potentially scalable and surmounts some of the current graphene production limitations.
3D printed electronics system from Pulse Electronics
Jul 28, 2015 Finland
Pulse Electronics provides electronic component design and manufacturing. It has now developed equipment, known as "fluidANT" that can print antennas on 3D substrates.
You do not start a journey without courage
Jul 28, 2015 Worldwide
Leading players in the graphene industry have contributed to our series of articles.
Nano-copper is 10 times stronger than copper
Jul 27, 2015 1 Worldwide
At IDTechEx we have invited a number of leading players in the nanocarbon industry to write opinion pieces, reflecting on their produces, latest research, market insight, and commercialisation experience. We will be releasing these articles over the next few weeks.
LG Display invests over $900 million in Flexible OLEDs. Why?
Jul 24, 2015 Korea
This week LG Display announced that it will invest One Trillion Won for a flexible OLED display plant in Korea. Why?
Solving mysteries of conductivity in polymers
Jul 24, 2015 United States
Materials known as conjugated polymers have been seen as very promising candidates for electronics applications, including capacitors, photodiodes, sensors, organic light-emitting diodes, and thermoelectric devices.
IDTechEx Research Subscribers
OLED displays now and future trends
Jul 23, 2015 Worldwide
OLED displays are now used in a wider variety of products and are increasing in sizes. In this slide show we present an overview of the OLED display industry and the future technology trends.
Memory LCD from Sharp - video interview
Jul 23, 2015
Jeremy Lock from Sharp Laboratories Europe being interviewed at the IDTechEx Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe event, covering their Memory LCD technology.
- Wireless networking is rapidly pervading society, not least in China, where allied topic RFID is lifting off very rapidly.China RFID leverages the Internet of Things
- Another in our series of articles on graphene.Graphene quality and pricing improves with maturing supply chain
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersPervoskite photovoltaics are a breath of fresh air in the photovoltaic market. They demonstrated a remarkable learning curve, going from 2.2% efficiency in 2006 to the latest record of 20.1% in 2014.…The Rise of Perovskite Solar Cells: Technology, Markets and Players
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersWe have recently updated our analysis of the graphene and 2D materials industry. This analysis is based upon a very close engagement with the community. We have interviewed and profiled more than 40…Graphene: market trends, pricing, capacity, products & forecasts
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersWe have recently updated our analysis of the transparent conducting film (TCF) industry. This analysis is based upon a very close engagement with the community. We have interviewed and profiled more…Transparent conducing film industry enters into a consolidation period
- Video Interview with ThinFilm Electronics at Printed Electronics Europe.The Internet of Everything Opportunity - video interview
- Creative Materials, Inc. has introduced a family of electrically conductive inks and coatings in several primary colorsColored electrically conductive inks and coatings
- Press ReleaseTangio Printed Electronics is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Westgarth-Graham as Head of Development.Former Peratech CTO and VP joins Tangio Printed Electronics
- Video interview with ULVAC at Internet of Things Applications Europe.Vacuum Manufacturing Solutions Enabling the IoT World
- Crystalsol has successfully developed fully printed flexible solar cells using silver nanowires from CambriosFully printed flexible photovoltaic film
- Is this the correct plasma machine for no CF4 gas? http://www.plasmaetch.com/pe-100-plasma-treatment.phpPlasma Etch, Inc eliminates green house gas used in production of PBCs
- Nowadays TV are thinner than smartphone.Sony has introduced the thinnest TV of just 4.4mm with WiFi and offering new technology connection features, allowing digital streaming in HD. For more…LG to lead premium TV market with dual premium strategy
- Hello There, I'll be interesting in contacting the university. Is it possile?Toward 'green' paper-thin, flexible electronics
- Dear Sir We need ultra thin clear float glass of thickness 0.1mm and 0.15mm Pl. quote the available product in your product range for required thickness. Also mention the MOQ. Thanks &…AGC develops world's thinnest sheet float glass at just 0.1 mm