Logic & MemoryPowerSensors, Sound & ActuatorsDisplays & LightingManufacturingMaterialsEquipment Manufacturers & Suppliers
Graphite has unique properties
Oct 2, 2015 Israel
Following materials testing researchers have identified unique properties in Zenyatta Ventures Ltd Albany Graphite deposit that show positive attributes for use in multiple graphene applications.
Nanowire quantum dot solar cells: oxide layer boosts performance
Sep 30, 2015 Japan, Spain, Saudi Arabia
Attempts to improve solar cells can seem a balancing act, as optimising one variable can compromise another. The introduction of nanowires to colloidal quantum-dot solar cells aroused interest as a means of improving a limitation in the charge-collection layer thickness.
Highly flexible and wearable tactile sensor
Sep 29, 2015 Singapore
A team of scientists has developed a wearable liquid-based microfluidic tactile sensor that is small, thin, highly flexible and durable.
Flexible sensors come to market thanks to tens of millions investment
Sep 28, 2015 Worldwide
Large investments have been made to enable flexible, thin sensors rather than rigid sensors.
Fatigue-free, stretchable conductor
Sep 25, 2015 United States
Researchers have discovered a new stretchable, transparent conductor that can be folded or stretched and released, resulting in a large curvature or a significant strain, at least 10,000 times without showing signs of fatigue.
Integrated, conformed LCD for automotive applications
Sep 24, 2015 United Kingdom
FlexEnable recently showcased the first conformed LCD in an integrated automotive application.
Method for scaling up production of thin electronic material
Sep 23, 2015 United States
Sheets of graphene and other materials that are virtually two-dimensional hold great promise for electronic, optical, and other high-tech applications. But the biggest limitation in unleashing this potential has been figuring out how to make these materials in the form of anything larger than tiny flakes.
Perovskite photovoltaics excitement
Sep 21, 2015 Worldwide
Perovoskite photovoltaics promises over 20% efficiency, low cost materials and even flexible, transparent and stretchable versions dearly needed for new applications. Record power to weight ratio is needed for the electric vehicle end game, the land vehicles, boats and aircraft described in the IDTechEx report, Energy Independent Vehicles 2016-2026.
DuPont Microcircuit Materials introduces new inks
Sep 18, 2015 United States
DuPont Microcircuit Materials is launching electronic inks that cure quickly at low temperatures, expanding the possibility of printing electronics onto an entirely new group of plastic films.
First superconducting graphene created
Sep 17, 2015 Canada
Physicists have been able to create the first ever superconducting graphene sample by coating it with lithium atoms.
- Video interview with Directa Plus at Graphene & 2D Materials Europe.Directa Plus & Vittoria Group: Launches Graphene based Bicycle Tyre
- In this article, written by Bernard Kabyemela of Uniglobe Kisco Inc, Bernard reports on an ultrasensitive and stable instrument for water vapor transmission rate evaluation. Water vapor permeated…Instrument for water vapor transmission rate evaluation
- Overheating is the most critical issue in the computer industry. IDTechEx Research has assessed the needs, progress and opportunities to combat this in the report "Thermal Interface Materials…Thermal interface materials: Technologies and markets
- The Obama administration will award a Manufacturing Innovation Institute for Flexible Hybrid Electronics to a consortium of 162 companies, universities, and non-profits led by the FlexTech Alliance.$75 million DoD funding for flexible hybrid electronics hub
- Press ReleaseMI Europe - leading conference & course provider - announces a new event - MARKET REPORTS LIVE to take place in Amsterdam, 1- 2 December 2015.MARKET REPORTS LIVE covering key digital printing applications
- Video interview with Helioenergia at Printed Electronics Europe.SilverCon Nano Silver Power and Pastes at Printed Electronics Europe
- Following materials testing researchers have identified unique properties in Zenyatta Ventures Ltd Albany Graphite deposit that show positive attributes for use in multiple graphene applications.Graphite has unique properties
- To the growing list of two-dimensional semiconductors, such as graphene, boron nitride, and molybdenum disulfide, whose unique electronic properties make them potential successors to silicon in…Single layer perovskite sheet rises to the fore
- Attempts to improve solar cells can seem a balancing act, as optimising one variable can compromise another. The introduction of nanowires to colloidal quantum-dot solar cells aroused interest as a…Nanowire quantum dot solar cells: oxide layer boosts performance
- Video interview with ISORG at Printed Electronics Europe.Printed Electronics Interface with Contactless 3D Gesture Recognition
- Hi, Can you explain to me how you prevent someone to copy the information stored on the chip and put it on another chip and create a genuine fake closed bottle? Thx, JognTeam to bring NFC to fight against global counterfeiting and piracy
- I lead the 3D printing research at IDTechEx. It is possible to 3D print with nanoparticle inks (or conformal print on a surface), but I agree with Sandra that it is unclear what the advantage would…Ultrathin lithium rechargeable battery
- Why would you want to use 3D printing? Conventional printing technologies and layers of very thin membranes and conductive films are already in use in making energy storage devices. Conventional…Ultrathin lithium rechargeable battery
- Silicon cells are less expensive than 0.5$/wp. ..you can find complete module at 0.40$/wp. ..Semitransparent perovskite solar cells with graphene electrodes