Logic & MemoryPowerSensors, Sound & ActuatorsDisplays & LightingManufacturingMaterialsEquipment Manufacturers & Suppliers
Nissha succeeds in developing new conductive material
May 27, 2015 Japan, United States
Silver nanowire ink expected to be a conductive material of the next generation
HeliaFilm® on concrete façade
May 22, 2015 Germany
Europe´s first solar concrete wall was inaugurated at RECKLI's headquarter in Herne, Germany. The façade, designed by RECKLI to fit the solar film from Heliatek (HeliaFilm®), represents a novel approach to BIOPV.
Scientists print low cost radio frequency antenna with graphene ink
May 20, 2015 United Kingdom
Scientists have moved graphene a significant step along the path from lab bench novelty to commercially viable material for new electronic applications.
Performance and durability combine in liquid crystal transistors
May 19, 2015 Japan
Researchers have designed a smectic liquid crystal that overcomes many of the challenges posed by organic field effect transistor materials.
Last men standing in OLED lighting
May 15, 2015 Worldwide
The OLED lighting market has consolidated in the past year.
Printed temperature sensor for drug monitoring in field
May 14, 2015 Sweden
Heat or cold can lower the efficiency of a drug. A new all-printed, hybrid temperature sensor can be the solution for monitoring drugs in field in a near future.
What is good quality graphene?
May 13, 2015 Worldwide
At IDTechEx we have been closely following and analysing the nano-carbon areas including graphene and carbon nanotubes.
Graphene holds key to unlocking creation of wearable electronics
May 12, 2015 United Kingdom
Scientists have pioneered a new technique to embed transparent, flexible graphene electrodes into fibres commonly associated with the textile industry.
Enfucell Printed Battery Powering Temperature Sensors and More...
May 8, 2015
Watch a video showing some of the latest products from Enfucell taken at the IDTechEx Printed Electronics Europe event.
OLEDWorks buy Philips OLED Lighting
May 7, 2015 United States
OLEDWorks LLC has announced that it reached an agreement with Royal Philips, to buy selected parts of its OLED light source components business.
- The OLED lighting market has consolidated in the past year.Last men standing in OLED lighting
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersThe OLED lighting market has consolidated in the past year. Panasonic has given up its OLED lighting manufacturing ambitions, despite being the record champion holder only a few years ago. Philips…Last men standing in OLED lighting
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersCarbon nanotubes were the wonder material more than a decade ago. They were massively hyped, clocking up enormous media time, attracting large and frequent investment and taking up substantial…Carbon nanotubes quietly making a comeback?
- Enfucell has developed a SoftBattery powered wireless golf sensor patch in a joint project with a leading technology company.New BLE golf sensor patch from Enfucell
- Scientists have moved graphene a significant step along the path from lab bench novelty to commercially viable material for new electronic applications.Scientists print low cost radio frequency antenna with graphene ink
- PV Nano Cell has announced that it is introducing its digital ink technology to the rapidly growing U.S. printed electronics market.PV Nano Cell announces further expansion into the U.S. market
- Sensors based on special sound waves known as surface acoustic waves are capable of detecting tiny amounts of antigens of Influenza A viruses.Sounding out flu viruses
- Silver nanowire ink expected to be a conductive material of the next generationNissha succeeds in developing new conductive material
- IDTechEx Research SubscribersPrinted, organic and flexible electronics is an industry that includes various components and technologies, from relatively simple electrochemical sensors to flexible X-ray detectors. From an…Printed and organic electronics in healthcare
- Flat panel maker LG Display showcased last week a detachable organic light-emitting diode (OLED) panel that sticks to the wall.LG Display unveils wallpaper OLED panel
- I want more information regarding printed electronics.Apple, Samsung, LG Chem move into the flexible batteries business
- Love itSmart paint - science fiction?
- Do drawbacks differ and cost effectiveness differ in mass production and lab level.. pilot level printed electronics?Problems with silicon chips
- 3d printed graphene is commercially available Graphene3d labsWhy does co-locating our graphene event make sense?