DOREY CONVERTING SYSTEMS (DCS) is Sysco Machinery's exclusive distributor in Europe for its Rotary Die Cutting, Laminating and Laser Cutting Equipment. They work with clients big and small across a range of sectors from automotive, packaging, labels to renewable energy and medical industries, utilizing their expertise and technology to help you develop and grow your business.
Their unique technology allows us to create very complex assembling of materials (flexible, semi rigid, roll-to-roll or roll-to-sheet). They can cut, laminate, and join all different layers independently with the highest precision on the market at the highest speed possible. The machine is fully equipped with servomotors and CCD camera vision system.
Sysco Machinery Corp. solutions are designed with constant evolution in mind, both in production and in cutting edge technologies to remain at the forefront of an ever-changing markets. They listen to you, help you realize your projects, and work to exceed your expectations. They study your current process of manufacturing, so they can add value for the present and the future. And they stay out in front of an industry that is changing and presenting new opportunities every day.
Dorey Converting Systems and Sysco's teams are high skilled and forward-thinking engineers. From R&D and testing to quality assurance and delivery, they work as a team to ensure your satisfaction.
ADVANCED CUTTING CAPABILITIES
• The RDC machine has high repeatability, making it ideal for long production runs for complex, multi-layer die-cutting and lamination.
• Sysco's rotary machine performs with high accuracy, at tolerances to +/- 0.1mm (0.004 in).
• The servo driven platform ensures that each cut and lamination is accomplished with precision, allowing for tight tolerances ranging from +/- 0.1mm (0.004 in) to +/- 0.05mm (0.002 in)
• Accurate registration by CCD camera makes it ideal for the implementation of intricate designs over long production runs, closely nested to reduce waste.
• Electronic web tension control ensures precise registration. Repeatability is as high as +/- 0.1mm (0.004 in) (depending on material characteristics).
• The Sysco RDC has five to ten cutting/laminating stations, each capable of handling multiple layers of cut, kiss-cut or lamination.