After the success of the 2008 Contactless Cards & Payments Conference, which attracted over 100 attendees from all over the world, SMI have honed and improved their programme to include the following highlights:
- Case studies from transport operators and merchants such as Coffee Republic
- The potential risks and regulatory issues posed by new card technology
- Moving contactless forwards: developing NFC and RFID Standards
- A CPD accredited course where you can further your professional development
New speakers have also been confirmed recently, take the time to view the impressive line up including Dominic Peachey, Senior Policy Analyst, Financial Standards Authority and Paul Rodford, Head of Card Payments, Card and Fraud Division, APACS.
If you haven't already registered do so now and join organisations including:
|American Express||European Association for Mobile Payments|
|Banca Comerciala Romana S A||Handelsbanken Finans|
|Bankalararasi Kart Merkezi||Marathon Card Consulting|
|BKM A.S. (Interbank Card Center)||Sparebank 1 Midt - Norge Asa|
|Bouygues Telecom||Visa Europe|
|Deutsche Bank||And many more...|
Key speakers include:
- Shashi Verma, Director of Oyster, Transport For London
- Colin Whittaker, Head of Security, APACS
- Gerard Hartsink, Senior Executive Vice President, ABN AMRO Bank
- Laurent Julien, Vice President, European Association For Mobile Payment
- David Weatherby, EPC Global European Adoption Programme Manager, GS1 UK
- Anna Kuriakose, Vice President, Futures and Innovation, Monitise
- Kevin Gillick, Executive Director, GlobalPlatform
- Randy Vanderhoof, Executive Director, Smart Card Alliance
The event will be held between 22nd & 23rd June 2009 at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, United Kingdom.
IDTecEx members receive £500 discount on their registration
To secure your place contact Marta Szymaniak on tel: +44(0) 20 7827 6180 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more see www.smi-online.co.uk/09contactless40.asp
The event is sponsored by Collis, Barnes International, Inside Contactless, NXP Semiconductors & Swiss Post Solutions.
Learn more at the next leading event on the topic: Printed Electronics Europe 2020 on 13 - 14 May 2020 at Estrel Convention Center, Berlin, Germany hosted by IDTechEx.