The annual IDTechEX Show! will take place this coming November 14 and 15 in Santa Clara, CA, with another strong Canadian delegation set to attend.
With more than 3,500 attendees, 270 exhibitors and 250 presentations, the IDTechEx Show! presents the latest emerging technologies - including 3D Printing, Electric Vehicles, Energy Storage, Graphene, the Internet of Things, Printed Electronics, Sensors, and Wearable Technology - all in one event.
A robust Canadian contingent attends and exhibits at this show each year, led by intellFLEX's Canadian Pavilion. This year's pavilion will be located in prime exhibiting space right next to the IDTechEx booth, the show's main organizer.
Canada was well represented last year with more than 40 Canadian organizations on hand, more than 15 exhibitors, and three award wins.
Come and visit intelliFLEX in the Canadian Pavilion at Booth K22 to learn more about the innovation alliance, what we do, and to connect and collaborate with our members and supply chains.
intelliFLEX's Canadian Pavilion includes:
- Brilliant Matters (Booth K20) - Offers some of the best materials for organic photovoltaics, with strict quality controls and innovative production methods.
- C2MI (Booth I20) - A collaborative innovation centre for applied research and the rapid commercialization of microelectronic products.
- Grapheneca (Booth H20) - Produces graphene and graphene-based technology for industries and consumers.
- Mecanica Solutions (Booth H22) - Provider of technology services to the aerospace, automotive and architecture engineering construction sectors.
- National Research Council of Canada (Booth I22) - The Government of Canada's largest research organization supporting industrial innovation and technology development.
- PCAS (Booth G22) - A technology-oriented fine chemical group with core expertise in developing complex molecules for life sciences and speciality chemicals markets.
- Voltera (Booth G20) - Builds hardware that allows the rapid fabrication of circuit boards, right at your office desk.
- Xerox Research Centre of Canada (Booth J22) - Canada's leading materials research centre and home to a world-class team of scientists and engineers.
- Ynvisible (Booth J20) - Develops and brings to market printed electrochemic displays that are low power, low weight, thin, flexible, transparent and robust.
- Varitron (Booth I20) - Among the top five EMS companies in Canada, Varitron works in cutting-edge sectors such as networking, defence, optics and aeronautics.
Other intelliFLEX members exhibiting at the show include:
- Sun Chemical (Booth Q33)
- NanoXplore (Booth W28)
- Henkel Electronics (Booth I13)
- Ceradrop/MGI Group (Booth H10)
- Novacentrix (Booth C07)
- Xenon (Booth A20)
- IDTechEx (Booth M20)
- Nsm (Booth V18)
- SunRay Scientific (Booth T34)
"Canada has developed a strong innovation network to engage with global end users to create unique Flexible and Hybrid Electronics (FHE)-based solutions in a wide range of industries where Canada has traditionally been strong, from smart packaging, smart retail to wearables, healthcare, automotive and aerospace. 2018 has been a great year, with significant new government and private sector funding secured for the industry and academic sector to scale up," said Peter Kallai, intelliFLEX President and CEO. "With 2,000 companies and over $25 billion in annual sales, Canada's electronics industry has been a force in design and new product development. Our goal is to tap in to that traditional electronics industry."
intelliFLEX, a not-for-profit industry alliance, is a vital partner for accelerating the growth of the printable, flexible and hybrid electronics sector of more than 300 organizations across Canada. Our technologies add intelligence and connect ordinary objects to enable the Internet of Everything. We unite our growing global membership to build an effective ecosystem of supply chains for flexible, 3D printable electronics, 2D large area printable electronics, wearable electronics, smart textiles and hybrid electronics including related semiconductors, integrated circuits and software. Our programs accelerate the adoption of these innovations for Smart Packaging and Retail, Intelligent Buildings and Connected Homes, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive and Industrial Applications, Health and Wellness, Intelligent Documents and Wearables.
To become a Member of intelliFLEX, please contact Peter Kallai, President and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 613-505-4775, ext. 101.
Media inquiries can be directed to Jim Donnelly, Director of Programs, at email@example.com or +1 613-505-4775 ext. 102.
Learn more at the next leading event on the topic: Printed Electronics Europe 2020 on 13 - 14 May 2020 at Estrel Convention Center, Berlin, Germany hosted by IDTechEx.