Join over 1000 people who have registered for the free online event covering opportunities for Printed and Flexible electronics. Hosted by IDTechEx, organizers of the world's largest face to face events on the topic and now also online, the virtual conference features six guest speakers followed by an analyst assessment of the printed electronics market. To register for free see www.IDTechEx.com/VPE.
IDTechEx has designed the agenda to feature a mix of large brand-name 'end-user' speakers giving insights into their needs and uses of the technology. In addition, three organizations will cover developments and the outlook for materials (Roartis), manufacturing (Neotech AMT) and devices (Ynvisible).
Starting at 3pm CEST time on 27 May (9am East Coast US time), and repeated at 9am Japanese time on May 28th, the event agenda features:
- Smart Packaging: Use Cases and Opportunities Beyond Consumer Engagement at Coca-Cola, Jerome Labie Duflot, Packaging Innovation R&D EMEA, Coca-Cola Services
- High & Lows of Printed Electronics from an End User perspective, Rafael Michalczuk, Senior Technology & Funding Manager, Swarovski
- Scalable 3D Printed Electronics - "Fully Additive" To High Volume Manufacture, Dr Martin Hedges, Managing Director, Neotech AMT
- Printed Electronic Systems: Enabler of New Product Form Factors in High Volume, Tommy Höglund, VP of Sales & Marketing Ynvisible
- Towards Printed & Graphene-based Solutions In The Home Appliance Industry, Dr Cristina Bertoni, Project Leader and Alessandro Migliavacca, Advanced Materials Engineer, Electrolux Italia S.p.A. Global Technology Centre
- Electrically conductive adhesives for reliable, affordable, printed electronics, Jochen Schuermans, Founder & CEO, Roartis
- Printed & Flexible Electronics: Growth Opportunities Against The Backdrop of Covid-19, Raghu Das, CEO, IDTechEx
- Q and A session
For further information and to register for your free place visit www.IDTechEx.com/VPE.