IDTechEx is looking for entrepreneurial, enthusiastic people to join their business. They specialize in providing market research in emerging technology topics and are looking to find people who are as passionate about these areas as they are. Applicants will need to convert their technical expertise to complement their current topic coverage or be able to expand the company in a new direction.
To become a valued and integral part of the IDTechEx team, you will need to have a creative, forward-thinking mind-set. Their team of analysts know how to tackle unfamiliar issues and complex topics of interest, coupled with the ability to commercialize their knowledge and expertise.
- 3D Printing Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Digital Technologies Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Future Mobility Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Green Technology Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- RFID & Wireless Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Robotics Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Sensors Analyst: Market Research & Consultancy
- Technology Analyst (Electrical/Electronic Engineering background)
- Technology Analyst (Life Sciences background): Market Research & Consultancy
- Technology Analyst (STEM background): Market Research & Consultancy
You will be given client-facing responsibilities from the very start and there will be ample opportunity to participate in a range of strategic business development and marketing activities.
There will be international travel (when safe to do so!) - to learn and interpret the latest developments in your domain; to meet customers and innovative companies; to disseminate your knowledge and to promote IDTechEx at a global level.
IDTechEx will facilitate your rapid personal and professional growth, including opportunities to develop towards project and people management.
Successful applicants who progress through the company will have the potential to become recognised as a leading, trusted name in the industry to enable them to become the reference point for companies seeking business intelligence and/or commercialisation advice.
United Kingdom. You will predominately be working from home with some visits to our office in Cambridge, UK when needed.
For more information on IDTechEx Careers and positions available please visit: www.IDTechEx.com/Careers
Applications to be received by 19th October 2020.