The agenda for Europe's leading event on printed, organic and flexible electronics which takes place on 28-29 April in Berlin, Germany is now live! The event features over 180 speakers including many big brands such as Qualcomm, United Technologies Research, Jaguar Land Rover, Sony, Decathlon, Flextronics, Shell, GE Aviation, Ericsson, AugstaWestland, Intel, Sharp, JC Decaux and many more. See the full agenda here
Printed Electronics Europe is your annual opportunity to meet the biggest range of adopters and see the largest range of printed electronics products and suppliers in Europe. Here you can establish your networks, understand your opportunities and accelerate your go-to-market strategy. The early bird discount of 15% expires in a few days on Friday 20th March.
Several of the end-user speakers will be announcing new printed electronics based products, in addition to a full diverse range of new products showcased on Demonstration Street .
Detailed conference sessions cover new topics such as:
- Flexible electronics for wearable technology
- Printed electronics enabling IoT/Industry 4.0
- 3D printed electronics
- Flexible and printed sensors
- Stretchable and textile integrated electronics
- Structural electronics for vehicles
- Smart labels and smart packaging
- Touch sensors
- Printed electronics from around the world, with speakers from Japan, the Middle East, China, Korea, US and Canada
And many more... see the full list at www.PrintedElectronicsEurope.com