IDTechEx is now accepting applications to present at Printed Electronics Europe in Berlin on 13 - 14 May 2020. Tell us about your new concepts, technologies, materials and applications. Successful submissions will be speaking alongside global experts flying in from all over the world.
From material opportunities in electric vehicles, to electronics skin patches in healthcare, to new form factors of electronics in consumer devices; these are among the topics covered at Printed Electronics Europe; the conference and exhibition of the printed and flexible electronics industry. 2,500 attendees, over 250 speakers and over 200 exhibitors will converge at the event, which focuses on the business of printed electronics - with key OEMs and value chain participants moving the industry forward.
Some of the topics we will be covering this year include:
- Flexible, Hybrid & Stretchable Electronics
- Flexible Displays
- Flexible and Printed Batteries
- Flexible Transparent Films & Barriers
- Hybrid Electronic Manufacturing
- Materials for Printed Electronics
- Printed Electronics in Automotive
- Printed Electronics in Healthcare
- Printed Electronics Manufacturing
- Printed Electronics in Retail
Learn more at the next leading event on the topic: Printed Electronics Europe 2020 on 13 - 14 May 2020 at Estrel Convention Center, Berlin, Germany hosted by IDTechEx.